project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by micah@May 26 2004, 09:05 PM
rock on dude :)

you running thermal exhaust?

no exhaust i thought. but that sounds fairly similiar to a thermal system :lol:

sounds mean. what are you using to encode?

Hell yeah! :blink: I just can't wait until you have it all tuned and everything, so we can have multiple orgasms.

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@May 27 2004, 07:08 AM
it sounds much better in person :D :p :p :p :p :p :p

Nice! Can't wait to check out the Sol in person. B's social life should be much improved this summer... ;)

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 26 2004, 10:31 PM
sweet. I heard the BOV flutter a little. It sounds mean.

Was your CEL on? What was the other light that was on. Your targa light was on (roof not in the trunk?) and there was something else.

:lol: indeed.

lights on:
SRS
roof
rear window

roof was in, but the sensor is fucked... i learned to live with it.
srs- i disabled my airbags. fuck those things.
rear window = pimpage.

no CEL's

she's open downpipe right now, and in that vid.
i plan to weld up the exhaust tonight at NeonMike's house :)

SHIT SHIT SHIT! I gotta get home! I want to finish my car! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!

I won't have time to finish it saturday morning... Gonna spend time with the woman when I get back from NH before we go to limerock on saturday afternoon... :( Which means the car won't get touched until tuesday... :(

Sounds pretty cool, the sounds isn't all that clear though. I can't wait to see/hear another vid after some tuning.

got the exhaust on tonight... Neon Mike helped me weld it up. ok, he did the whole thing.. can't really weld in pairs.. still is pretty loud, but not that bad...

hit vtec for about 400 rpms, boost started to come on insanely, so i let off... i don't have the fuel for it yet. :-/ sounded bad ass though.

nice to see that you almost have it up and running :worthy:

i remember back in the day, when "ls tranny is better cause it holds you in boost longer !!!!

hehe

get that thing tuned and to a track :thumbsup:

i hate you :p

glad to hear it's coming together- If i can get the fucking silencer out of my muffler and scrape together enough money for a cat covterer, I'll be coming up in a week or two with the civic to see and drive in the sol- or maybe i'll just wait a little longer until you have a good tune on her so i can really experience the boosted sol-

and yes that means i actually accomplished my swap and I'm just waiting to finish up the exhaust- and yes it does run :)

good job dude. shes not going to be tuned for at least a couple more weeks... can't get an appointment any time sooner...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 28 2004, 05:46 AM
it's broken again

she blew up. :(

i unloaded in 3rd. :(

j/k1

:eek: Dude my heart dropped when I read that... :(

so you get this... :asshat:

Anyways that vid sounds rediculous... :worthy:

Back