R.I.P. Del Sol 1993-2005

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was leaning towards that as well, I am just ready to put this shit behind me... Look for a bunch of shit in the For Sale forum, including my badass Enkei RP-F1's w/tires. :)

your not gonna keep them for you rnext car?

and btw my rims > yours

ill buy your interior passenger door handle :p

LOL, are you high? My rims rock the shit out of whatever you have. I don't even know what you have, and I know my wheels are better, that's how good they are.

My next car won't fit 100x4, that's all you need to know. :ph34r:

gunmetal motegi trak lights
10 lbs a piece, got them at madtite jdm hookup price from my buddy whose manager of big10.

sorry, i was never a fan of those enkei's :wink:

nick, so been wondering, what kind of car are you looking at?

4500 plus getting your car back sounds like a pretty good deal. I say take it and run.

Been looking at S2k's and RSX Type S's. Found an Artic Blue in my area for 14,500, '02 with 55k miles. Found a Red S2K for 18k about 250 mi south of here. It all depends on how much I want to get for a loan, and how much the interest is.

my honda will never be fast enough to need the same strength that f1 cars are getting, nor will anyone elses on this site.

out of the millions of motegis on the road ive never once heard of them breaking. then again i havent gone looking for examples, but after being here for 4 years and all the other forums i visit ive never heard of it.

thats cuz no one who drives hard uses motegis

:p

i'm just messing with you dude

Enkeis > Motegis.

Feel free to argue with me, but you're wrong. :p

550 + shipping takes the wheels, I have had a few people ask me about them. Includes the tires and Volk lug nuts (yeah, they're blue, so what)

Nick,
You should have wrecked your car before I got my Slipstreams. You're a bastard.
Sincerely,
MiguelDelFuego

Back