Recaro seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

here is that price

note in the info box "Price includes one pair (2) seats.

I think riceXxXboy had just said he found a deal that was like 300 a seat somewhere in CA.

look at post above his, although that other site could be a misprint - I doubt it.

nope sorry all theyre not rebadged recaros they suck ass friend of mine had some, side bolsters dont hold u in theyre really stiff and basiclly they are nothing that of a recaro

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Aug 19 2003, 04:32 PM
here is that price

I think riceXxXboy had just said he found a deal that was like 300 a seat somewhere in CA.

those are not the same seats. That was last years model. The new ones do not have the leather around the sholders and hips. Also, check there site, they only come in black.

Originally posted by driver1@Aug 19 2003, 03:40 PM
nope sorry all theyre not rebadged recaros they suck ass friend of mine had some, side bolsters dont hold u in theyre really stiff and basiclly they are nothing that of a recaro

Go left to right, top to bottom. Form groups of words as a sentance, groups of sentances as a paragraph. Take Tylenol for any headaches, Midol for any cramps....

Originally posted by driver1@Aug 19 2003, 03:40 PM

don't bother to read the rest of the thread before you puke out a reply. really.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Aug 19 2003, 03:43 PM-->
liquid00meth
@Aug 19 2003, 04:32 PM
here is that price

those are not the same seats. That was last years model. The new ones do not have the leather around the sholders and hips. Also, check there site, they only come in black.

wild.

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Aug 19 2003, 03:50 PM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 19 2003, 03:43 PM
liquid00meth
@Aug 19 2003, 04:32 PM
here is that price

wild.

So, what r you saying? that last years were better AND cheaper???? Last year had leather bolsters and were half the price? Or now they are half the price.....???

no, if you look on arospeed's site, it says

All seats are now MADE IN THE USA using GERMAN TECHNOLOGY to produce one of the highest quality seats on the market today.

meaning that before they were not and were a pos

I wrote to Recaro myself about a week ago and i finally got a reply.. its true.. my fucking goodness.. its true.. but not all.. heres the official letter:

Thank you for your interest in RECARO. In the past, we have supplied
Arospeed with our seats. So, some of their seats are ours, not all.

Gail Frankowiak
Customer Service
RECARO North America
3275 Lapeer Road West
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
frankowiakg@recaro-nao.com

I guess if you cant beat them, join em.. but damn it why aerospeed?

This thread sucks. I'm not spending 700 bucks for any seats, seeing as how most OEM Honda seats are recaro anyway.

The only aftermarket seats i'd ever even consider are the Sparco Torinos :worthy:

I personally, if you have ever sat in an actual set of recaro racing seats(not crx seats), they are a dream really, like very nice sitting and hug you like a fat woman does your wang. Only thing bad is after about 10 years of use they tend to sag and fade :p

BTW my brother's best friend has an old ass pair in his 91 hatchback.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Aug 24 2003, 07:22 AM-->
I personally, if you have ever sat in an actual set of recaro racing seats(not crx seats), they are a dream really, like very nice sitting and hug you like a fat woman does your wang. Only thing bad is after about 10 years of use they tend to sag and fade :p

BTW my brother's best friend has an old ass pair in his 91 hatchback.
Dude the EE8s one with the CRX vtec stitched on them are soooo nice, and the ones I have seen haven't lost their form at all. I'd have em, except the rails are bolted to it in different spots and I am lazy.

endlesszeal Posted on Aug 24 2003
@ 06:22 AM
I guess if you cant beat them, join em.. but damn it why aerospeed?

It's all about dem benjamins, baby.

Back