Recaro seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

liquid00meth

hey, just an FYI for anyone looking into AROSPEED seats, I just found out that all they are pretty much are re-badged recaros. So if your looking for a low priced alternate, check out arospeed.

that is all.

<-- gets out flame retardant suit, puts on, sits back, watches what happens next

i think u can get those over at Pep-Boys, ya go to pep-boys youll fit right in :lol: :p :D :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I would like to see proof of this. From my experience, APC, Areospeed, Low Boyz, DAD, Matrix, and Ractive sells crap.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 18 2003, 04:24 AM
I would like to see proof of this. From my experience, APC, Areospeed, Low Boyz, DAD, Matrix, and Ractive sells crap.

say it aint so...not APC...i thought they made top-quality products...but...but...but...i've seen so many local fixed up civics with APC stickers on them and they seem to go faster...hahaha...j/k. sorry, couldn't resist.

no, seriously...is there any proof of Aerospeed seats being re-badged Recaros?

And a civic DX is just a rebadged CTR.

K, it was in an import mag this month. The truth behind it I guess is how much you believe the mag. I'll get the exact quote tonight.

Who reads those damn Import mags anyways???? :p

I'm still waiting for the article that 16 year old was writing for Import Tuner. The one on all the honda websites, and how this one sucks the most, and he was going to put Hondaswap last in his article, and slam the users on this board for being dicks. Huh. I guess he wasn't really a reporter. Go figure..... :lol:

I read Turbo, it's a good magazine.

But as far as like Import Tuner goes... I can only see ground wires installed so many times.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 18 2003, 05:38 PM
Who reads those damn Import mags anyways???? :p

I'm still waiting for the article that 16 year old was writing for Import Tuner. The one on all the honda websites, and how this one sucks the most, and he was going to put Hondaswap last in his article, and slam the users on this board for being dicks. Huh. I guess he wasn't really a reporter. Go figure..... :lol:

I remember that shit, I knew he was bullshiting. lmao

681 dollars each you should just get the real thing.

s3f414f5f3d0a0.jpg

i wouldnt doubt they are the same. i used to work in a factory making comforters and bedspreads. our factory made the same thing for alot of dif stores.
dillards, jc penney, kmart, walmart. they all come out of the same factory. made the same way with the same stuff, just didnt patterns on em.

Back