Red Sox...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 15 2003, 02:18 PM
....The Sox going to the Series will be BAD for baseball, since we all know they don't belong there. :) Hell will freeze over, cats will be having sex with dogs, Kia will be a quality car company....:D

As a Hyundai/Kia Technician, i take offense :p

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 15 2003, 08:26 PM
As a Hyundai/Kia Technician, i take offense

Well, it is the truth.

Not really, i work on them day in day out, and they have remarkable reliabilty reports on them.

Yeah, we have gone through this before, but I am just trying to give you a hard time, no offense, but I will never buy one of those cars in my life.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 15 2003, 08:47 PM
Yeah, we have gone through this before, but I am just trying to give you a hard time, no offense, but I will never buy one of those cars in my life.

No offense taken bro :thumbsup:

No, the Yanks being in the Series will be good for baseball as always.

You look at the baseball world thru rose colored glasses don't you? Obviously you haven't realized that not many people want the Yankees to win. maybe back in 96-97-98..but after winning so much, MOST people are turned off by the Yankees and thier balooning payrol. Why do you think that ratings are decling so fast? PART of the reason is the balance of power, and how the Yankees always win. No one wants to see them win anymore. The general public (especially sox fans) wants to see other teams make it there and win.

The Sox going to the Series will be BAD for baseball, since we all know they don't belong there.

Did you watch the game last night? Game 6? The one where Boston rallied to win? And since I am sure it wasn't explored by the NY media, I was driving home yesterday, listening to the Sox game, and they flashed a pretty good stat. They said that the Sox and Yankees have played 25 games between the season and post season. The Yankees have won 13, the Sox 12. The Run differential for ALL those games, is 2 runs in favor of the Sox. That was during the game last night. So, I believe they are tied now at 13 apiece with a 5 run differential. The Yanks and Sox are so evenly matched it scary.........

Originally posted by MXDesa+Oct 15 2003, 09:35 PM-->
Frankie P.
@Oct 15 2003, 08:26 PM
As a Hyundai/Kia Technician, i take offense

Well, it is the truth.

Not really, i work on them day in day out, and they have remarkable reliabilty reports on them.

you think so? my mothers 2002 sportage DOESNT EVEN HAVE 4k on it yet since she hardly leavew town, and she bought it brand new in april... its been back to the dealer due to TWO transmission problems, and a check engine light because the car was running when a gas attendant unscrewed her gas cap. fuck kia. she shoulda bought a CR-V or a RAV-4. you work on them day in and day out due to LACK OF RELIABILITY! :lol:

as for the sox/yankees, i stand by my statement made on page 3. i dont care who wins.

I am sorry but no. No cathcer was ever as fast and strong as pudge. No cathcer has ever had a better glove or arm than pudge. And to top it all off, no buddy has better than pudge in the playoffs. A hit in every game. I am sorry, but there is no way that anybody is better than Ivan Rodriguez. Bench was awesome, but I will take pudge anyday.

Here we go again with this Steve Bartman guy. First of all, there was about 5 other fans reaching for the ball, anybody else would have done the same thing. Second, Gonzalez could have ended the inning, but fucked up and made an error, and don't put any blame on Steve, that is just a cop out for the cubs to find, because a younger team beat the more experienced team.

If I hear one more thing about that goddam fan (who was completely in line) fucking up the game, I'm blowing up each and every one of your cars.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 16 2003, 10:44 PM
If I hear one more thing about that goddam fan (who was completely in line) fucking up the game, I'm blowing up each and every one of your cars.

:werd: some more. lol

I can't believe people. we're so quick to judge, yet we ALL would have done the same fucking thing.

Back