Release of Madden '11

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeinGirl

Just in case there are doods on here that play something other than COD and MW... the release of Madden '11 is tonight.
Im sure not many of you care but if you happen to be at a Game Stop check out the live broadcast. Some of the girls and I will be at the Game Stop in Irving if you are a local DFW'er. We are having a promo/release party tonight from 10pm-2am cst time.
Let me know if you happen to check it out. Might even see us on G4 ^_^

COD and MW are the same thing.. lol.. i'm not much into sports games so i doubt i'll be getting it

I may pick up a used copy later on (read: I'm broke/cheap, and I'm not paying $60 for any games right now). I really enjoy the madden games when they're a year behind, because I remember the teams from then.

Haha... just got in. We had a little after party. Feeling pretty good.
I play COD every once in awhile online but obviously not enough to know that MW is the same thing. lol I get some kind of weird motion sickness after playing for about 30min. Same thing with playing Halo online... weird.

When I'm in a game and I'm watching a teammate who's left still, some of those people give me motion sickness. lol

Hope the release went well for you down yonder. As for motion sickness, I have had people mention feeling off when they watch me play. I think sesitivity is the cause for the "motion sickness". I have my set at 7 on all FPSs

I've never really gotten into sports games. A sports game has to offer something really unique to draw me in. I can't justify dropping $60 every year to buy the same game with a few tweaks and updated rosters...

There are definitely some diehard Madden players out there. There was quite the turn out, a lot more than I thought there would be.
Thats funny... I didnt remember posting my previous post. :eek:
I get motion sickness sometimes when I am playing split screen but its mainly watching or playing with a friend on his flatscreen HD 60"+. I just find it weird because I dont have a sensitive stomach at all. :shrug2: Im glad to know that Im not the only one though.

If I buy a sports game I buy every other year. Most of the time there is an advancement in two years that makes it worth it. When Tiger Woods game came out thats how I did it. Same for UFC, I have 2010 and will probably pick up 2012.

Back