RI: Bunch of stuff fs...stock g2/g3 parts, turbo stuff...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xxxmikenicexxx

Hey guys, whats up? I have a bunch of stuff im looking to sell for money toward my project as my goals have changed. I figured Id start on here because most of you guys are relatively local to me and Id rather sell stuff in person so all are happy and it saves on the time and money for shipping. I have pics of most of the stuff also. I havent listed prices but I have some in mind, just make an offer and well take it from there. All are USED unless otherwise noted. There may be more items added in time. My email is xxxmikenicexxx@hotmail.com, email me with any offers/questions. Well heres the list, with aftermarket parts first then stock:

G3 GSR Side Engine Mount
G3 GSR Intake Manifold (Stock)
Black Widow Side Skirts for DA - (May Not Be Very Usable)
Combat Front Bumper for DA
10 Disk Sony CD Changer W/ Control
G3 GSR Engine-Side Wiring Harness

Eagle H-Beam Rods for GSR
Eagle H-Beam Rods for LS
JE Low Comp Pistons for LS (May or may not be usable)
Arias Low Comp Pistons for GSR (May or may not be usable)
Arias 81.5mm Piston Ring Set (File-To-Fit) *NEW*
GSR MSD Distributor Cap *NEW*
High Flow Cat *NEW*
Hallman MBC *NEW*
Super 60 Turbo *NEW*
Super 60 Turbo Inlet Flange custom from 42nd Draft Designs *NEW*
JRC Intercooler 6" *NEW*
DSM 450cc Injectors (Freshly Cleaned and Flowtested)
Custom B-Series Manifold Parts Kit I Pieced Together *NEW*

1990 LS - Interior Pieces Listed Are Graphite Black

G2 Parts(43):

AC Evaporator
Bumper + Support
Center Console Ashtray + Lighter Piece
Coil
*Combat Rear Bumper - Fiberglass
*Combo Light + Washer Switch
Compressor - AC
Compressor Bracket
Coolant Overflow Reservoir
Cruise Control System
*ECU
*Exhaust Downpipe
*Exhaust (Minus Muffler)
*Front Crossmember (One that runs Front to Back)
Front Calipers
Front Mudflaps
Glovebox
Hatch + Gas Release
*Hatch
Inside Fuse Cover
Inside Handles - Broken Lock
Instrument Cluster Bezel
Intermediate Shaft
Jack
Map Sensor
Oil Pickup
Original Owners Manual
Power Steering Fluid Reservoir
Power Steering Pump
Privacy Cover
Radius Rod
Rear Mount Brace
Shift Linkage
Shifter Dust Seal
Shifter Knob
Shifter
Stock Radio
*Sunroof Assembly
Upper Control Arm
Wind Deflector
Wiper Motor (Front + Rear)

G3 Parts from a 1995 LS(6):

Exhaust
Exhaust Manifold + Downpipe
Front Left Shock Assembly - Broken Damper Fork Bolt
Fuel Rail
Intake Manifold
Taillights

JE Low Comp Pistons for LS (May or may not be usable)
Arias Low Comp Pistons for GSR (May or may not be usable)
Arias 81.5mm Piston Ring Set (File-To-Fit) *NEW*

i would like the rings....how much shipped to 32837????
and whats wrong with the pistons....what bore are they???

PICS?

Formby - I would like to see about $90 shipped for the rings. The pistons are scuffed on the skirts some (not sure what set you may want, but both are scuffed) and may or may not be usable. They will be sold at a lower price accordingly. I have pics of the pistons if you want, just email me and I will send you pics of whichever set you may be interested in. Thank you.

Metub - The rods have about 200 miles on them, so they are basically brand new. I believe they go for $350 usually, so how does $250 shipped sound to you? I have pics and everything, so if youre still interested please email me!

Thanks guys,

xxxmikenicexxx@hotmail.com

Formby - I would like to see about $90 shipped for the rings. The pistons are scuffed on the skirts some (not sure what set you may want, but both are scuffed) and may or may not be usable. They will be sold at a lower price accordingly. I have pics of the pistons if you want, just email me and I will send you pics of whichever set you may be interested in. Thank you.

send pics to
Formby46@hotmail.com

emailed you hey you in rhode island too rite where? im in providence.

formby, 1fasteghatch - Emails sent!

Lender69 - The rods are used, they should be around 700 miles or so. Since these rods go for $350 brand new, Im looking for about $250 or so. Let me know and I also have pics. Email me either way. Thank you!

Come on, I need this stuff gone...keep package deals in mind especially for the stock parts!

Which mount do you have from the GSR -the torque mount (underneath/AC bracket) or the upper one, also is it the engine side of the mount or the body side?

And how much..I'm in Providence also

Its the timing belt side...the one that bolts into right near the shock tower if thats what youre looking for? I live near Newport so you could pick up if thats what you need...LMK

I need this one:

69_1.JPG

Oh no I mean the body side mount, you know, with rubber, thats the mount BRACKET youre looking for. Sorry but I do not have that. I will see if anyone I know does. If you happen to need anything else on my list just let me know man, youre local so you are more than welcome to check stuff out in person. Thanks.

Looking for around $130, they were cleaned and flowtested with new seals...comes with paperwork to prove this and flow rates.

Back