Rice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondamidnighter

Does this look nasty or what ...?? probably old but would you put these thing on your car??? And I think that this might be locked or moved.. who cares...
I34418.gif

why are you tring to up ur post count with this

Hell yeah I'd rock that thing like I rocked your mom's cottage cheese tushy

I never said crap about me doing this for post counts I did this only to see what people think about the wing. But instead of getting peoples opinions about what they think about the wing , I get some stupid ass remarks from stupid ass people.

And loco honkey I still haven't forgot the warning you gave me long back ago. And the reason you gave it me was stupid.

Originally posted by hondamidnighter@Mar 26 2004, 10:38 AM

And loco honkey I still haven't forgot the warning you gave me long back ago. And the reason you gave it me was stupid.

Loco weren't you a moderator before? or have you always been a gallery user?

I never said crap about me doing this for post counts I did this only to see what people think about the wing. But instead of getting peoples opinions about what they think about the wing , I get some stupid ass remarks from stupid ass people.

What do you expect? Collegate essays regarding the thermodynamics of the heat of the light strips and the aerodynamic changes caused to the boundary layer by said heat production? It's a fucking ricer wing, posted by a fucking ricer member, and you actually expect intelligent replies? Who fucking cares what you or anyone thinks about the wing. Mind your own goddamn business and stop worrying so much about what other people think. What, are you going to buy the wing, but want to follow the herd and want to find out if it's "cool" to have? What the fuck do you think, numbnuts?

Well, I have forgotten, because you mean so little to me. As for the reason, it was only as stupid as the recipient, so please... hurl yourself off the nearest highrise and spare us all the agony of having to trudge through another of your ill thought out, barely coherent posts.

Oh, and have a nice weekend.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Mar 26 2004, 12:51 PM-->
hondamidnighter
@Mar 26 2004, 10:38 AM

Loco weren't you a moderator before? or have you always been a gallery user?

Being a moderator is more of a title than a duty around here. It was kinda like one of those, "you're fired," "you can't fire me, I quit" kinda things. Both sides came to the same conclusion at the same time, and are happy with the results.

well, its unique, thats for sure...

cool looking i guess... but i wouldnt put it on my car..

might look good on your mama's "cottage cheese tushy" though

bahhahahahahaha :lol:

Back