Ricers Have Attacked, Again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Got BOOST? (Turbo or SuperCharged)
Got a Civic?
Wanna let people know you are not to be messed with?

HAHA...looks more like a STICKER than an emblem.I but that thing puts it to the ground though.Mad ponies yO!!!

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 23 2003, 12:36 AM
at least no one has bid on it

but you know that the ricer that does buy it will slap it on a stock ass cx with no intentions of ever boosting.

Can anyone help me out with how this is supposed to make sense? :blink:

PSI???? What the hell, "Dude what you driven man?" "Civic PSI...It kicks some, just check out the strobes..."

Honda Civic SI Piece of $h!t Inc =)

BTW I like the ford sticker and if I owned one I would buy that just to make fun of hondas =)
also fords over seas kick ass its just that we the people from USA where Ford is from can not get any of the good Ford cars ohwell never made sense to me

LOL si pis owns joo!!! :D

BTW, if anyone wants real stickers...mugen, greddy, spoon, etc, etc.....PM me. i'll hook you up! windshield decals too. also, if you want to make your own custom eyelids, i have the material.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 22 2003, 10:54 PM
:rolleyes:

heres one for ya: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=10368

GEEZ wonder where they got that idea from :rolleyes:

Hmmm, I always knew Fuckus suffered from VTEC envy.

When the Fuckus was released I email Ford and asked them what Zetec was. A cam timing technology? A new idea in engine building?

Their reply said nothing. Zetec doesn't mean shit. IMO it's to confuse ricers into thinking they are getting a Ford with VTEC.

Purchasing a Fuckus.... $18,000
One DOHC ZETEC sticker.... $15
Premium Race fuel at the track... $5 per gallon

Listening to your motor blow and getting owned by the stock civic ls in the other lane.... Priceless

Originally posted by 93solman@Feb 23 2003, 03:07 PM
Purchasing a Fuckus.... $18,000
One DOHC ZETEC sticker.... $15
Premium Race fuel at the track... $5 per gallon

Listening to your motor blow and getting owned by the stock civic ls in the other lane.... Priceless

2 jokes :p

s3e4f70dc06c5f.jpg

Back