rpm failure

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 2000 ls integra and i droppe it to obd1 and chipped it but now when i go past 5500 rpm the needle just goes to 0 but the car keeps going. what could b wrong with it because i need to see my rpm so that i dont go past 8000 and so that i know when to shift

the easiest thing to do is hook up an after market tach, and just use that. or you could go to a junk hard or see if one of your buddies has the same car and switch the whole cluster to see if that makes a difference. first before you do spending money, make sure that you have all good connections and that nothing is loose

i have a 2000 ls integra and i droppe it to obd1 and chipped it but now when i go past 5500 rpm the needle just goes to 0 but the car keeps going. what could b wrong with it because i need to see my rpm so that i dont go past 8000 and so that i know when to shift

I sure as hell hope your not pushing a stock LS to 8k and think your making power after 7k lol

Back