RSX thread part 2. the minor mods!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
Ok so some of you may know i really have no idea what I want in a car. One minute i want to go turbo and the other i want to change cars or just buy another toy....I don;t know.

What i do know is this... boooyahh! Just got my RBC header with a few other goodies! Got them from Clubrsx and they were shipped right on time.

Stay tuned for the install pics and future mods.
I've already done the re flash, Injen CAI and even have a dc header going to an old buddy club 2.5 piping fitted with a 09 civic Si muffler and tip.Sounds great but i want more!

Attachments

• IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 421
yeah I goofed. It's the RBC intake manifold.

It took my service tech friend 4 hours for the install including my ES inserts and front brake service.

He went ahead and resurface my rotors and needed new pads.:(

Anyway, the whole car feels solid and of course vibrates more. :)
The intake itself is awesome. I feel the power more solid on the lower end and VTEC srcreams louder than ever. It's hard to believe but the intake actually drowns the exhaust noise.

I still get this slight hesitation after shifting to second and sometimes third. It's like it stalls a bit and then takes off. I thought it was the power not flowing enough trough the exhaust that I have now. We'll see after the header and exhaust system next month.

Back