S2000R To come to US...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iquark

Hope it's not a repost, but this is funny!!!!

"The 360 hp S2000R is expected to come out sometime in 2003"

S2000R

I'm amazed at how incredibly stupid people are. Anyone click on Jorge's name at the bottom?

why did someone go through all that tech write up just to make a bullshit story?

as a self proclaimed comedy writer....

i found nothing funny about the article....

maybe it was the dry british wit that got me?

U at would be funny. What if they DID make one and then didn't release it in the states! Think of how pissed we'd be! Thank god THAT never happens!

fuck, I didn't bother reading the entire article.........but call me a dumbass for thinking about it.

fuck...like i posted uptop.........either way real or faux,,,,,,oh well

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 22 2004, 10:52 PM
new for 2003.

hello, it is 2004 people.

Ya, that's what I found so funny, I thought that if anyone on here was stupid to think it was real after reading the headline, it'd he hilarous!!!! Ya, I found it when I was looking up some info on syncros, and the search engine came upon the info on the drivetrain. It's really technical, so the writer must have known a bit about cars.

If you go to the end and click on the link from one of the reviewers, it'll take you to a story about his life and death in 1996... Also you can look at the picture and tell it's not the new 04' body style. HA HA

Ian

In 2002 this story was halfway beliveable because it did not have that link, and 2003 did not come and go. Would be bad ass if honda ever did that but its just fanticy.

Back