Saying goodbye

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm.. for your information.. I've been working since I was 14, so dont call me a spoiled princess. I've paid for both my cars, not my parents. The only thing my parents pay for is my insurance, so. dont knock something you dont know about you asshats

Well considering you're a 21 year old female, it's not like your 30 a month insurance is really hurting them...

Damn, leg hump her anymore and your dick will be in her pocket...

anyway, if it didn't bother you being labeled as a spoiled princess you would of never found the need to reply. you are choosing an RX-7 or an NSX? way more options out there that are 10x's better and half the price...

IMO you should buy a 20k car and take Cal's advice and invest the rest... why spend 60k now and have nothing to show for it later, than paying 25k now and having 200k to spend later? Sounds like you already know mommy and daddy will take care of you if you fuck up on your finances.

This comin from the guy who leg humps B so much he has a rash. :ph34r:

:p

Buy the NSX. I know I would do it in a heartbeat if I could afford it. Seriously one of the most beautiful cars ever made...not to mention they're sick through the twisties!

Jarrred. I see your on here. I should be in town around 7 on friday, good time to see if we can work the audio installation magic?

k I'll give you a call tomorrow on my lunch. I'd prefer to do it saturday afternoon if possible.

Wow u must have a really nice job to able to buy a Supra (mkiv assuming), a Si GSR-T and then an S2000.
under statement of the year
C5 y0

trailer park paycheck = me laughing my ass off

get the nsx, then tell us what its like

Or you could buy a stock one with a little less miles and put a Comptech s/c on it. A lot of the price of that car is tied up in the body.

yea i wouldnt buy that one lookk around more and you can find a newer cleaner one for the same price

The only other ones I can find are white and red, and I hate both those colors on cars.. theres not shit in oregon

If you're older than 18, having your parents pay for ANYTHING is lame. Grow up, buy a car that you can afford on your own.

oh hell i just have to say something, i am 23 and my parents pay the rent for my shop right now because 1) my wife had miscarriage 2) i got laid off/ had to close my shop down south 3) we are staying with my parents (incluiding the kid) till we are financially ready to take over the rent on the shop and rent for our own place(which should be soon since we arent milking it.) 4) it was either move in with them or lose 2 out of our 3 cars, so is that lame? and maybe her parents have the money and want to help theur child enjoy her life i.e. pay her insurance, i dont see it as lame, if i can help my kids when they get older i will, but i wont do everything for them either.

oh and that nsx is sick........... leave the intake scoop and the wing i think it looks good, but thats just me. though i dont think the wing would look good on anything but that car.

take your time and look. Wait a few months and see what pops up. Check nsx forums. That yellow one is well..shitty. No point in buying a modded car only to remove all of em and put your own on... doenst make sense to me.

White NSX > *

I hate white cars.. lol. I might keep looking

when looking for something as specific as an nsx in the color you want, patience is valuable. Dont rush into it, especially when youre spending 25k or whathaveyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back