Seattle street racing sting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If I was the father in that situation, I wouldnt be laughin. Id be takin down a name and badge number.

I also, hate how cops drive. I live in a residentail area with schools nearby (within a block), so the speed limit varies from 25 to 35. Cops still blow through here any time of day at 45+. Thats idiotic for anyone. And the way they tailgate. I almost got rearended by a cop today tryin to turn into my work parkin lot. I signaled, slowly deccelerated, and my blinker works. To date, no one has been that close to hittin me in this car.

Cops are pigs. I'm paranoid whenever I'm driving around them.

I got a ticket for failure to yield the right of way in a round-about. I had a car in front of me a car length and a half ahead of me. Looked left, no traffic coming so I followed the car into the round-about. Exited the round-about and noticed the cop behind me, about 50 feet later he put on his flashers and I was like huh. So I slowed down and pulled over and he pulled in me behind me. I was thinking WTF? I don't know what I did. Well apparently the cop said I pulled out in front of him and he had to slam on his brakes to keep from hitting me. I wouldn't not see a car to the left and I DEFINITELY wouldn't miss a cop car.

Tried fighting it but lost because it was my word against the cop's written affidavit.

So now, whenever I have a cop car behind me, I expect to get pulled over. Regardless of whether or not I did anything wrong.

I can't stand cops. This was like 2 or 3 years ago right outside of Denver. I was with my friends family we were visiting there family friends when we got pulled over. They gave my friends Dad a breathalizer after he has had maybe 3 or 4 beers. He blew a .06 and they arrested him saying that he would "blow over the legal limit in a few hours." The cops actually arrested my friends Dad and tried giving him a DUI. After we down to the police station to get him back he was really pissed off like he should have been. It's reasons like this is why I have no respect for police officers. It seems like 9 times out of 10 they fuck something up.

After my huge ticket in October, i am so paranoid now. Every car behind me i feel is a cop. Yet when i cop is around i dont feel intimidated? However i think its because im driving my GF's car, and sometimes without her, i fear to ever get pulled over. My car i wouldnt be as worried.

Last edited:
That was the first time I've ever been pulled over.

They need to fixate on all of the kids driving daddy's corvette stupidly, instead.

About a month ago me and my girl were going to Walgreens to pick up some medicine for my kids and we took my hatch. On the way there a cop starts following me all up on my bumper so I tell my girl were are gonna get pulled over. So we pullin the parking lot and he blocks me in my parking spot makes me get out with my hands on my head with his gun drawn and everything in front of hella people.They asked me if they can search my car because someone reported a dark import driving around waving a gun.By this time there was about 4 cop cars and about 7 cops circled around and I told the cop I don't even own a gun and they kept insisting I was lieing.They fuckn frisked me and wanted to search my girl then in the middle of it all they get a call from dispatch that the car is a black subaru and they had him in a area not even near us and they still kept me there for another 15 minutes. All together we were there for almost an hour with a huge crowd of people watching it was so embaressing. All they said to me when they let me go was "Sometimes these thing happen" and thats bull shit. Form here on out my girl won't even sit in my car I hate cops

My dad a few years ago was down on his luck, and was driving without a license. he got busted twice. second time he got 30 days in jail and 1400 in fines. there was a teacher that was dui, and swerved into the other lane, and killed someone. he spent less time in jail than my dad. the legal system is fucked up sometimes.

About a month ago me and my girl were going to Walgreens to pick up some medicine for my kids and we took my hatch. On the way there a cop starts following me all up on my bumper so I tell my girl were are gonna get pulled over. So we pullin the parking lot and he blocks me in my parking spot makes me get out with my hands on my head with his gun drawn and everything in front of hella people.They asked me if they can search my car because someone reported a dark import driving around waving a gun.By this time there was about 4 cop cars and about 7 cops circled around and I told the cop I don't even own a gun and they kept insisting I was lieing.They fuckn frisked me and wanted to search my girl then in the middle of it all they get a call from dispatch that the car is a black subaru and they had him in a area not even near us and they still kept me there for another 15 minutes. All together we were there for almost an hour with a huge crowd of people watching it was so embaressing. All they said to me when they let me go was "Sometimes these thing happen" and thats bull shit. Form here on out my girl won't even sit in my car I hate cops

How to Use English Punctuation Correctly - wikiHow

Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online

My dad a few years ago was down on his luck, and was driving without a license. he got busted twice. second time he got 30 days in jail and 1400 in fines. there was a teacher that was dui, and swerved into the other lane, and killed someone. he spent less time in jail than my dad. the legal system is fucked up sometimes.

My neighbor had a beer after work, drove home, crossed the median and hit and killed a lady and her daughter. He was a stand up guy, no issues with alcohol ever before, and was a devoted member to his church.

Should he have driven home? According to the BAC he shouldn't have and was later sentenced to I believe 4-5 years.

Maybe build those kids a track nearby and they wouldn't have the problem they do...

And (the few) bad cops have destroyed my view of all police too.

Maybe build those kids a track nearby and they wouldn't have the problem they do...

And (the few) bad cops have destroyed my view of all police too.

They were caught racing within a half hours drive of the track, on a night that the track was open. Thats not the problem, those homos thinkin they can apply FAF to real life is the problem. For 50% of those cars, it would have been easier to get to the track. No joke.

unfortunately the track near seattle sucks.

$15-no big deal
30-45 minute waits to race-that sucks

it's a cluster fuck at that track. there are bikes, big block monster cars, imports, all the sort.

if they did street legal drags like they had in utah, the stuff would cut down a lot.

They do have street legal drags, quite often too. Just not every Friday and Saturday lol. They also have grudge nights too, so you can pick who you run.

In context, it sounded like the cop pulled him over because he was using his blinkers to notify his turn direction too frequently. Maybe I read it wrong. :shrug2:

Back