Shocks & Springs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PortisHead

Hello.
I'am searching the whole internet to find a set of shocks and springs for my '94 civic but everything i find is about 40-50 and 60mm lowering.
I think its too much for me.
Could anybody suggest a shop/site with lowering suspension kits about 10 or 20mm ?
Many thanks in advance.

P.S.
If somebody can help...only e-shops preffered, cause I live in Athens/Greece and the order will be given via internet.

That's very minuscule. You're probably better off just doing an full ITR suspension swap. It's a tad lower and should ride nice. ITR sway bars should compliment it nicely(be sure to get the ASR rear subframe brace though).

if you're just looking for the height you can get the ITR springs only.. .. tad lower than regular Integras

:withstupid:

just remember with ITR suspension you NEED toy run ITR rear LCAs

Many thanks for the tips...but i'm looking for something new,not used.
Any e-shops with such stuff ?

E_SolSi
just remember with ITR suspension you NEED toy run ITR rear LCAs

What exactly are "rer LCAs" ?
And with "ITR" you mean : Integra Type R ?

Sorry but i'm not familiar with such terms :(

Yes, ITR=Integra Type-R.

LCA=Lower control arm. Really, you just need the box-style control arms. I don't know what you guys have over there, but over here the 88 Civic/CRX's use the same style.

1-2.jpg

ΟΚ,Ι understood now.
ITR was never imported to Greece via the official Honda Representative and spare parts for civic & crx '91 and backwards are very rare.

I found THIS... on ebay :

What do you think of it?
(Consider my car is almost 15 years old and I don't want to spend much money on it)

I don't really trust much ebay stuff, but if you have the money I guess it's worth a try; but I should add those spring rates look pretty stiff for street use.

As far as those LCA goes, you can just use the springs which should lower the car a bit. The shocks are suggested because they have stiffer damping to compliment the springs.

my suggestion would be to look into the Eibach Pro Kit springs, they ride really nice, only lower the car about 1", and they handle a little better than stock. and you dont have to replace your shocks if you dont want to (although new shocks are always good)

Back