Short Shifter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NoJokE

Can anyone recommend one or put one down for any reason.

I got a Skunk2 laying around, havent put it in yet. All I can say is buy from Jason at ALLJDM.com

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Mar 10 2003, 07:26 PM
I got a Skunk2 laying around, havent put it in yet. All I can say is buy from Jason at ALLJDM.com

NICE! Good ol' american products

APC dosen't count, they are all that is rice. The owners/CEO's should be sued to the point that they are giving bj's behind the Terryville truckstop for 5.95, or a Red Lobster dinner, whichever is cheaper.

I have a dc short shifter I believe. It isn't that short in height but damn short in throw. Way smaller then my friends b&m and my other buddy's tenzo r. It is kind of same height but only like 1 inch into gears at most.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 10 2003, 07:41 PM
I have a dc short shifter I believe. It isn't that short in height but damn short in throw. Way smaller then my friends b&m and my other buddy's tenzo r. It is kind of same height but only like 1 inch into gears at most.

Hows it smaller, in throw or height?

i have the skunk2, retains stock height and has a short throw, i love it :)

Way way shorter throw and still stock height. I might have mistaken it no a dc but something else. I have yet to look at it.

I have the DC Sports short shifter with the oem honda shift knob, height is a little lower than stock and the throws are quite a bit shorter, feels really smooth and was easy to install. Great shifter.

i have thew skunk2 shifter... it has a nice throw with a very nice feel when it goes into the gear

and AFI the truckstop is in southington... terryville is too damn small to have a truckstop

I have a Neuspeed short shifter in my car, it seems like it is the same height, hard to tell since it is bent, but the throws are much shorter. Short shifters are great you really need to get one.

skunk2 hands down.

dc sports break.
B&M rattle like a 1 year old.
APC, that shouldn't even be allowed to be posted on this site

i've never used neuspeed.. but that shit is for volkswagons anyway

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 11 2003, 01:55 AM
...i've never used neuspeed.. but that shit is for volkswagons anyway

except their strut bars. their 88-91 crx bars rock B)

if u want the best short shifter, go with spoon. they are expensive tho.

Back