should i paint my wheels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

this is what i have currently
s406481b07ef57.jpg

this is what i made in photoshop real fast to see if i like it, but im not sure so i thought i would ask your opinions.
s4064818d04e41.jpg

gun metal type color
here it is on the car, i like but still want to see your opinions
s40648a145a564.jpg

i like those man...those are tight...but it would be a lot better to judge if u could photoshop the pic of them on your car...do that and im sure u'll get some more responses

i really like them man....but i agree with 92b16vx...do you like them?

i like the gunmetal WAY better....

ive been wanting to get my wheels powder coated also, alot cheaper then buying new ones.

could you photoshop mine for me so i could see how they looked?

s3f07b7ac44315.jpg

either gunmetal, black, or flat black

hell or all 3 if you want ;)

oh and keep the polished lip on mine also

spray face of rim gunmetal
spray inside rim, like anywhere u didnt spray gunmetal, and spray it red, or black. it looks good. my friend sprayed his civic hatch a copper color, and he sprayed his rims face copper colored, and did the inside of the rim black. it looked really good. do it up on photo shop like u did and see how it looks. otherwise just gunmetal is phat. id rock it, if I had a red car(dosent look good on a light blue car)

Originally posted by micah@Mar 27 2004, 12:03 AM
i like the gunmetal WAY better....

ive been wanting to get my wheels powder coated also, alot cheaper then buying new ones.

could you photoshop mine for me so i could see how they looked?

s3f07b7ac44315.jpg

either gunmetal, black, or flat black

hell or all 3 if you want ;)

oh and keep the polished lip on mine also

ofcourse i can help out a poor sol in marianna
s4065151ee7f05.jpg

i think im going to go for the gun metal on mine, been staring at it and i think its worth it, thanks guys.

im about an hour from marianna heh, but close :)

panama city beach! woo woo :p

nice chop job btw :)

mmm black. i dunno if i should go with gunmetal or straight up black. thinking of painting car primer black also, been wanting to do it for a long time, im just lazy :\

Originally posted by micah@Mar 27 2004, 01:29 AM
im about an hour from marianna heh, but close :)

panama city beach! woo woo :p

nice chop job btw :)

mmm black. i dunno if i should go with gunmetal or straight up black. thinking of painting car primer black also, been wanting to do it for a long time, im just lazy :\

well thank god your not there i thought thats where you lived. i went to school there for a semester at chipola and absolutley hated it.

not bad, but it's your ride.......if you like em, sport em.

I painted my Kosei K1's flat black, and they came out awesome.

Back