si intake manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eyesonlybob

well, i gave up on doing a mini me because my car runs great and i dont want to risk fucking it up. anyway, my friend is selling her civic, and she has some parts that she never put on. she has an si intake manifold and si throttle body. will these fit my d15b7? the best part is shes giving them to me for free. i also got some sway bars. :p

heh, sorry, i always seem to forget the important stuff. 92-95. the intake manifold and TB is from a d16z6 and i want to put it on my d15b7.

cut it where it lines up? (intake - tb)? if i need a new fuel rail, should i just go with a new aem fuel rail, fpr, and filter?

its a 95 dx not a 6th gen dx...my 95 aims at the passenger side. anyway, ill get it to fit. but should i get an aem fuel rail?

Originally posted by eyesonlybob@Nov 12 2002, 08:56 AM
its a 95 dx not a 6th gen dx...my 95 aims at the passenger side. anyway, ill get it to fit. but should i get an aem fuel rail?

no. its a waste of money.... it does nothing for you.

and sorry about the confusion before- i wasn't thinking....

well, i always perfer new parts instead of used ones, but if i cant find a z6 fuel rail....the aem one would work right? what else is needed?

si intake manifold
gasket
fuel rail
can i use my stock injectors?

Back