We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms


New Member
behind the driver seat if you pull the carpet and stuff up there is the fuel gauge thing.that tells you how much gas you got whats that called a fuel sensor?


Green on the scene.
is it a sensor or a gauge?
and you have to stop naming all your threads the same thing..

id assume that its a sensor, because that would be a very weird place for a gauge.
and if it tells you how much fuel you have, its probably for fuel.
2+2=fuel sensor!


New Member
its a 91 and i need to know the exact name not just sensor cause i need one and i need to find it on the site


Supa Mod
this would also belong in the EF forum..