sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol close that damn hood and paint that damn cage!

attachment.php

hahaha i lol'd in speech class when i saw this.

I like the Yellow VC. It represents factory badassness. And thats always cool.

I dont remember if anything on that motor is Type R, but the yellow is still cool.

Those rims looked a lot bigger without rubber. I'm glad they're not as big as I thought they were. Doesn't look bad. Black foam or a respray will definetly finish it off.

I like the Yellow VC. It represents factory badassness. And thats always cool.

I dont remember if anything on that motor is Type R, but the yellow is still cool.

yea, its a b16b out of a 99 civic type r. that was the main reason that i made this into a race car. because its impossible to smog this engine in cali.

the engine bay is staying the same. i am going to respray the cage, but it is going to be a shit ton of work.

looking good. those wheels may clear now, but just wait til you throw the sticky weights on...

youll probably have to go with clip ons. i probably will too since my 11" brakes are too close to the sticky weights on my setup. i had to use 5mm spacers too in the front.

maybe i missed it, but what is your brake setup? looks like a fastbrakes 11" kit with dynapros. (i have the dynalites). and what are the wheel specs?

Last edited:
looking good. those wheels may clear now, but just wait til you throw the sticky weights on...

youll probably have to go with clip ons. i probably will too since my 11" brakes are too close to the sticky weights on my setup. i had to use 5mm spacers too in the front.

maybe i missed it, but what is your brake setup? looks like a fastbrakes 11" kit with dynapros. (i have the dynalites). and what are the wheel specs?

yep exactly. 11 inch fastbrakes dynapros. my wheel specs are 15x7 35 offset. the spokes clear great, but the weights are scuffing on the caliper on the drivers side. the passenger side only has 2 squares of weight and it clears. the drivers side has 4 squares. i really didnt want to do clip ons, but i think i may have to on the drivers side.

yea, its a b16b out of a 99 civic type r. that was the main reason that i made this into a race car. because its impossible to smog this engine in cali.

the engine bay is staying the same. i am going to respray the cage, but it is going to be a shit ton of work.

its ok when you get bored of it ill buy it... as long at it has tread on the tires it passes here! lmao

I think your next addition should be a rainbow sticker for the back window saying "Tast the Rainbow Bitches!"

next thing i wanna see is this bitch actually run and drive... im getting bored lmao its about time for some videos of the rainbow rex!!!

Back