Site Development Feedback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
as some of u all know, i been starting on having my own tshirt company. i have started developing a website and am looking for feedback. all i got is the main page done so far, but i am wanting to know what you all think of it. let me know what you think. link is below:

http://geocities.com/primerwear/index.html

thanks all :D

btw..links dont work yet...

not bad, did you use fireworks/dreamweaver to create?

personally i kinda like tshirthell.com

but thats just me and my sick twisted little mind :rolleyes:

Originally posted by T0mMuNi$m@Mar 2 2003, 10:20 PM
Your site setup looks pretty good, but wth is a primer enthusiast? :ph34r:

Someone who primers their car and leaves it be. If you look around, some really good primer jobs look just like regular paint. Clear coated and all. Its more of a show car thing.

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 2 2003, 10:14 PM
not bad, did you use fireworks/dreamweaver to create?

personally i kinda like tshirthell.com

but thats just me and my sick twisted little mind :rolleyes:

yeah i am using Dreamweaver MX to build it. makes life easier :)

LOL tshirthell.com is funny as shit...LOL they got some really funny stuff.

thanks for the input all..keep posting them

i added music to it :) Disturbed-Down With The Sickness is the tune. dial up warning when loading it...its takes a bit..hehe. also should i just use that page as an intro page or leave it??

thats a really good primer job on that civic. i think you should show some of the products on the homepage, if you have pics of them already. other than that, it looks pretty good. :)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 4 2003, 05:45 AM
thats a really good primer job on that civic. i think you should show some of the products on the homepage, if you have pics of them already. other than that, it looks pretty good. :)

thanks mang :) i am in the process of working on merchandise but between work and trying to get stuff done to the car, i only am able to do what i can when i can. BUT it will be a pretty badass site...i hope.

btw: that Civic pictured was my 1997 Civic EX coupe i had

like i told you on IM...

music sucks.

if the site takes more than3 secs to load, i go somewhere else. and I'm not even on 56k. Those people will hate you indefinitly. a slow site = a site out of business.

Back