Smooth Deal On Honda Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
chrome wheels off a 99 civic si (4X100)
balanced w' factory tires (3/4 tread)
central texas area if picking up
good condition
come and get 'em

$300+shipping

B)

Abilene TX, bout 2hr North and mostly west of Dallas

And yes I'll ship and send you a UPS tracking number within 48hr of sale

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Apr 1 2003, 08:48 PM
don't know, I would guess more then 30, less then forty

I would say probally more than that, my one rota that I sent back to the company with NO tire cost me 15 and i did the slow ass shipping method. Yes the distance was far, Michigan to Cali and I did have 100 dollar insurance on it but still. It is going to be alot more then 30 for shipping. Sorry to :cockblocked: your thread but just giving a little heads up

(but i am not sure where that area code is so maybe if it is 2 towns over, prices are going to be alot less then cross conteintail)

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Apr 1 2003, 08:48 PM
don't know, I would guess more then 30, less then forty

Here...I'm sure you probably already know this but I'm pointing out the obvious.

Do yourself a favor and put the tires in whatever you're gonna to ship it in and weigh them.

Take that info....or atleast an estimate of the dimensions of the box and weight

and go to

www.ups.com
www.usps.com
www.fedex.com

go to the shipping rates

put in the kid's zipcode, dimensions, weight....and get a price.

Why don't you estimate the weight and package size...plug those numbers into the free shipping rate calculators on the site i gave u

damn it leave me alone! :D J/K

I will but I'm really busy with homework at the mo. I'll have them weighted tomarrow and then I'll be able to post a for sure. I won't even have time to ship them till like friday though, sorry military stuff and all... :spin:

Back