So I finally got contacts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I fially gave up on the old coke bottles. It's been almost 8 years since I've worn contacts.

Next step...laser surgery

I think it was probably the best $136 I spent in a while.

Sweet :thumbsup:, I think I should probably get mine checked, I know I can't see as well as I could before.

word. i def. need to get some new lenses. i havent had an eye exam in like 2 or 3 years. i keep procrastinating. i dont know about contacts though. sticking my finger in my eye is not my idea of fun. shit, i cant even use clear eyes or what not. i would like to get laser surgery though. one day, one day...

i must say contacts are a very very good investment...

i hate glasses.. i have excellent periferal(sp?) vision and wearing glasses fucks me all up... and i hate not being able to see whats coming from the sides, etc...

and you don;t really need to stick your finger in your eye...
thats a touch dramatic...

i used to be lazy, had the 2 week disposables, and would just leave them in for 2 weeks... but it works out much better if you take them out every night and clean them every morning... so much less irritation

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 19 2005, 03:56 PM
but it works out much better if you take them out every night and clean them every morning
[post=528592]Quoted post[/post]​

taking off my glasses everynight is enough for me to remember. i'll clean my glasses when they get really dirty to the point where all i see is spots and smudges. fork that yo. i'll stick with me specks. i think i look better with them anyway.

yep 136 with the exam.

as for sticking your finger in your eye. I poke the shit out of my eyeball taking them out.

Getting high kinda irritates and drys em out. I almost took them out earlier.

When I was twelve they scared the shit out of me, so I've always taken them out, they used to tell me they would get jammed up in my eyelid of something like that.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 19 2005, 11:57 PM
yep 136 with the exam.

as for sticking your finger in your eye. I poke the shit out of my eyeball taking them out.

Getting high kinda irritates and drys em out. I almost took them out earlier.

When I was twelve they scared the shit out of me, so I've always taken them out, they used to tell me they would get jammed up in my eyelid of something like that.
[post=528858]Quoted post[/post]​

...because its true. The contact can slide behind your eye and you need surgery to remove it, if you let it stay in at night.

Been wearing contacts now for quite some time. They don't bother me at all. I can even sleep in them if I have too, but I know its not a good habit because you can get some eye infection from it. But nonetheless, great investment! :thumbsup: Cause those glasses suck the fat one.

And yeah, eventually, you'll get one stuck way up underneath your eyelid. You'll rub your eye, just involuntary, not even meaning to do it. Then all of a sudden you can't see and it hurts like a bitch every time you blink. Ah, those are the good times....

Well, I don't think I'd like to have my eyball popped out to remove a contact, so I'll continue to take them out.

I try not to rub my eyes hard with them in anyway.

I'll probably still wear the glasses every once in a while, even if I have the contacts.

I've had contacts for 8 or 9 years and never had one go up in my eye...

they say the worst part about leaving them in overnight is it deprives your eye of oxygen...
the eye can't breathe through the contact lense...

if you sleep with them in, just have eye drops on hand cause they will be dry as fuck when you wake up...

smoking with contacts... just have rewetting drops on hand...
i use refresh, little green bottles, like 10 bucks a pop but they're better than most...
visine FOR CONTACTS before you smoke, and rewetting drops and you'll be golden...

i'll stick with me specks. i think i look better with them anyway.
i think you need to clean them and look again. :lol: j/p
yeah it sucks because just like last year i coudl see better than i can now. at night on the hiway its tuff to see the huge green signs. but no doe to do anythin bout itthese will work B)

speaking of night time driving...

anyone ever tried the fancy sun/night time light blockers?

my friends grandfather has one, i got in his car to change the oil and almost ripped my face off on it...

its got 2 HUGE plastic panels, one blueish maybe? and one orange-ish...

threadjack :)

Back