so, what'd ya do while HS was down?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
lol

sorry about that guys... we had some server problems this morning :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 5 2005, 04:10 PM
lol

[post=456811]Quoted post[/post]​

i was still knocked out

im used to it i just thought my computer would not load it. JUNK.

Many things.....

Loaded up the AE86....and it went to it's new owner today :(

He brought me an 87 Civic Hatchback...with low miles...but a tad bit more rust than I expected :)

Ran the dog to the vet for an eye injury that she got while playing fetch in the nice weather we had today... :(

and just started doing some more cleaning in the house and the garage... <_<

In the bathroom barfing. fuckin Rumple Mintze, i get sick as fuck evey time i drink that stuff.

i realized there was so much more to life. . . . . oh wait, im here posting again. :ph34r:

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 5 2005, 04:47 PM
In the bathroom barfing. fuckin Rumple Mintze, i get sick as fuck evey time i drink that stuff.
[post=456826]Quoted post[/post]​

you and me both bro.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 5 2005, 02:10 PM
lol

[post=456811]Quoted post[/post]​

I can tell, I logged on to aol at 5 a.m. this morning, cali time, and it was down, so I was like WTF, I must not be typing it in correctly, so i typed hondaswap.com again and it didn't show, so then I went to yahoo.com and typed, honda swap and clicked the link and it didn't work, so HMMMM... yeah, at least its back LOL I gave up around 6:30 since I had to drive out to school GRRR lol

I fucking moved a queen size bed, 46 inch tv, leather couch, leather loveseat, leather recliner, 2 dinner tables, 2 computer desks, 2 entertainment centers, and other assorted SHIT down a flight of stairs. But hey, went from apartment to house. No fucking neighbors, no fucking stupid ass bass when I have to work at 8 am. Fuck yeah. Apartments are for tools.

Originally posted by Havok@Feb 5 2005, 05:44 PM
I fucking moved a queen size bed, 46 inch tv, leather couch, leather loveseat, leather recliner, 2 dinner tables, 2 computer desks, 2 entertainment centers, and other assorted SHIT down a flight of stairs. But hey, went from apartment to house. No fucking neighbors, no fucking stupid ass bass when I have to work at 8 am. Fuck yeah. Apartments are for tools.
[post=456900]Quoted post[/post]​

congratulations!!! :)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 5 2005, 03:37 PM
Many things.....

He brought me an 87 Civic Hatchback...with low miles...but a tad bit more rust than I expected :)

Ran the dog to the vet for an eye injury that she got while playing fetch in the nice weather we had today... :(

[post=456821]Quoted post[/post]​

want some mugen 13's for it?

Woke up
Tightened steering box on truck
Jump started Civic
Moved Civic to different parking spot so people don't bitch
Pulled battery on Civic
Went to parents' for lunch to celebrate Chinese New Year a little early
Went to NTB, fixed flat, balanced/rotated tires on truck, got new battery for Civic
Went home
Retorqued wheels because they never do it right
Installed new battery in Civic
Tore up Memorial for a few miles in Civic to "break in" new battery
Held girlfriend for a while
Played with girlfriend for a while :)
Went to dinner to celebrate girlfriend getting into Oxford for grad school
Came home stuffed
Got online and started reading posts.

There ya go. :p :lol:

Originally posted by 92CivicCx+Feb 5 2005, 08:44 PM-->
Airjockie
@Feb 5 2005, 03:37 PM
Many things.....

[post=456821]Quoted post[/post]​

want some mugen 13's for it?
[post=456917]Quoted post[/post]​

I got some...but I'm always looking for more...what do you have?

I uh...hung out with 3 girls all day
1. its a mistake going to the mall with 3 women....
2. *some* women cant drive, a simple trip to the mall includes getting pulled over twice, and getting 2 tickets)....
3. and did I mention going to the mall with 3 girls is a mistake?(especially when you bring money with you...)

i thought it was the comp. because i came home for the weekend. even with dsl this computer is slower than my laptop.

just bought a new computer and thought the fucking thing was screwed up already
but then it came up finally and i was so relived i thought that i would have to do with out honda swap till monday at work :doh:

Back