So what'd you get? Christmas '07

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

60 inch 1080p Hd tv
Viper alarm
3 stack tool box
Ice Auger(fishing)
Cologne
Best Buy card 50 $
Bass pro shops card 75$
170 piece tool kit
new cell phone
and last but most important
January appointment to drop my shit off to get my gsr swap + finally put in+
what!!!!!

I love christmas, I think my family likes me ?

maybe they're overcompensating for something they did to you as a kid? kiddin!

My wifes family bought me all that shit. well the wife did to.... so

you and your joke can take a right turn on : fuck off avenue:

....kiddin....

80gb Zune
Microsoft Case for Zune
Clothes
$95 in Sheetz Cards
$25 American Express Gift Card
Enought extra cash to get my D15B/Trans/ECU :)

Cool same swap as mine just make sure you do it right and don't fuck up whatever we fucked up on mine...lol. Can't get it to run for shit but it did for a little bit.

Cool same swap as mine just make sure you do it right and don't fuck up whatever we fucked up on mine...lol. Can't get it to run for shit but it did for a little bit.

haha... i should hopefully be able to get everything in there ok... i have all the right stuff since my dad has a body shop and one of his employees is really into honda stuff... and my engine couldnt possibly be worse than the 1.5L 90hp TURD that is in it now!!! lol

haha... i should hopefully be able to get everything in there ok... i have all the right stuff since my dad has a body shop and one of his employees is really into honda stuff... and my engine couldnt possibly be worse than the 1.5L 90hp TURD that is in it now!!! lol

My d15b7 was a 102 hp turd well probably less because of the shitty condition it was in but hey my d15b vtec seems like it's brand new.

I hope you did your research better than I did mine and I was at it for 5 months before I swapped and I ended up having to pull it back out from the car after everything was hooked up because I forgot to reuse my old wiring harness LOL.

haha that sucks dude... im planning on getting mine and putting it in on a friday or saturday night:D and hopefully everything will work out as planned

Back