something for the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94H_Ex

Under employed
So a buddy and I were stripping parts off a 91 Teggy. I wanted some little parts here and there plus the rear disc brakes, and he need a fuel pump, engine and trans, radiator and some other random crap.

Reason this car is being stripped is because one, no title. A guy was buying the car from a "buy here pay here" place or something, and the guy with all the title hauled ass out of state and abandoned the business.. with, the titles. So, he sold it for 200. and its been getting stripped and used as storage.

and now for the pics.

DSCF1008.jpg

DSCF1009.jpg

DSCF1010.jpg

DSCF1012.jpg

DSCF1013.jpg

DSCF1011.jpg

DSCF1014.jpg

DSCF1016.jpg

Edit:
btw, does anyone know if a 91 teg rear brakes will fit a Eg style civic?

Last edited:
Who had there baby at the junkyard.. I see that bottle between the exhaust pipes .. Pics 6 and 7 show it the best!

not a junk yard. believe it or not. its a friends yard. some cars come in there to be nothing more than stripped. and the body is straight on it.

their actually for sale, not mine. The guy is asking 200 for them. I believe their 18"s. I have 2 on the back of my civic right now. those rear disc brake set parts is going to be for sale really soon. Or for trade.

more pics of the girl....

.... what? somebody had to say it.

Im the one with the slipknot tee shirt
Trey is the skinny guy with the hat.
My dad with the white shirt.
The girl, is my gf. Luis met her when he bought my LS rims a while back.

Still no one answered this one question thats kinda bothering me.

Will that year teg rear brake arms and all fit a 92-95 civic? I know the seats wont fit unless some kind of fabrication is done. Which makes me wonder if the brakes will. I dont want to take of one or the other side of perfectly good working brakes just to find out it doesnt fit. I'm not sure if it was that year teg parts fit Ef hatchs and such, and the newer DC teg parts fit my year civic.

Last edited:
It was a pretty clean body, no title like I said, but only down fall. It was automatic.

cb7 is my dads. its a 4 door and he picked it up for 600 from some kid. All leather interior, feels like a freshly rebuilt trans, all disc brakes. Its a 93 and we're not sure if thats the anniversary edition . Pretty nice for the price he paid.

they will not fit the eg.

those will fit on ef's,

but you need the rear discs off of a dc teggy for an eg civic.

nice lift there, recked is right, lmao.

and i still see no new pics of the gf. this thread is losing coolness faster than mc hammer last everything.

only one way to revive. and its not a remix.

It was a pretty clean body, no title like I said, but only down fall. It was automatic.

cb7 is my dads. its a 4 door and he picked it up for 600 from some kid. All leather interior, feels like a freshly rebuilt trans, all disc brakes. Its a 93 and we're not sure if thats the anniversary edition . Pretty nice for the price he paid.
anniversary eddition will have body molding the same color as the body, was only in 3 colors (i believe) white blue and something else. Oh and did not come in a manual transmission

that's so not safe. lol that tow hook can EASILY tear out. you guys are nuts.

oh, and more of her plz :)
DSCF1014.jpg

pretty sure they'll fit.. you jsut need to use the EG LCA

i'll look around to confirm this

Back