Soo sold the da , bought a SHO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
56788d1346853247-polished-turd-20pp51.jpg

still looks better than that pile

Hate? Lol you give me too much credit... I simply dislike... Not hate...

Those things would look so much better if they didnt have that ugly corner glass at the c pillars. And though functional that grille messes up what little flow the front end had.

Wheels cleaned up pretty good for being white.

When are you going to replace the passenger side front corner lense?

ive got another corner lens for it, just havent installed it yet, and yes the wheels cleaned up very nice, but as soon as I get my refund back this next week im putting tires on the 17s and going to use them, and no the car wasnt broke down, I actually on the way back from taking pictures ran into a friend of mines father who was stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire and no jack or 4 way, I just took this picture after helping him, idk y it just looked cool to me walking back too it , and if anyones wondering about the mt-5 trim piece its just somthing I snagged off a rare 86 taurus 5-speed in the junkyard, nothing of any value, just somthing you dont see every day
598833_10152480660500076_228760849_n.jpg

Those things would look so much better if they didnt have that ugly corner glass at the c pillars. And though functional that grille messes up what little flow the front end had.

Wheels cleaned up pretty good for being white.

the stock grill doesnt have the vents in it, ive got a super rare police grill, the aesthetics arent the best on the planet, but its functional and I can sell it for a easy 150 on the sho forums, heres how a stock gen 1 looks, mines a rare plus package though, with the stock white wheels aka "slicers" 24v dohc fender badging, painted to match badging and fiberglass "bulge" hood
G1_SHO.jpg

Last edited:
Ah shit. Just noticed. you stripped the interior, didnt you? :facepalm:

I want to find yamaha emblems like this , ive got a front tag bracket just like this I just havent decided if I want to put it on or not
401276_342116945821255_1165520431_n.jpg

Ah shit. Just noticed. you stripped the interior, didnt you? :facepalm:

yes I removed over 300lbs of interior, its still got the front seats forward, still even has the perfect rear door panels on it, I bought the car from a 64 year old man that carried his dog everywhere in it for the past 20 year, the rear interior was ruined and I wasnt going to waste my time with it, im going to piece together another rear interior when I come across it in good shape, its not staying like that

I picked up some 04 taurus wheels today, (snag up any wheels you can find when your 5x108 because they arent plentiful) sprayed them bronze, I can dig them
556257_10152529614620076_799672661_n.jpg

Good looking finish, but I would call those orange.

Bronze is Bronze. Those are metallic orange.

"Hello, LAPD? I found Chris Dorner. He's got a new plate : Florida tags, PG16288, White Ford Taurus."

I like the wheels. I like color of the paint. But I dont like those wheels painted that color on that car. White/black/silver... might have looked better. Random can work, but. Too random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back