Soo sold the da , bought a SHO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
the box isnt perminant, im going to turn the spare tire tray into a cubic ft sealed enclosure

and yes the rear interior in my car was completely garbage, I have been piecing together another stock black rear interior and can post pics if needed, didnt think y

21673_10152566525140076_1307449282_n.jpg

its got 13' cobra brakes, with custom drilled hubs for 5x114 hubs (done by shoshop performance not half assed) its not stock gearing in the trans if really interested I can call him and find out, and its got a stall converter , and has a shoshop performance ecu, I want to say the 3.4 yamaha v8 is pretty much stock other than a cone filter, shoshop performance exhaust and non-catted y pipe, 3' exhaust to the rear with dual flowmaster 40 series mufflers

I don't like the bubble tauri, but your car parked next to his makes it look 10x better.

I don't like the bubble tauri, but your car parked next to his makes it look 10x better.

the gen 3 sho's can look good very easily, they sound INSANE for such a small displacement v8 (3.4) revs to 8000 rpm, but they werent offered in 5 speeds, only automatics, but there are known mtx swaps into them using the 5 speed from the gen1/2 3.0 v6 sho and a adapter plate and pedal assembly, but theres literally 0 aftermarket support for the engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back