Soo sold the da , bought a SHO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second. You have a paint bay... at your house.

I had a 1500 sqft garage with metal shop, storage, and attic. You have a paint bay and still drive, exclusively I might add, total potato chip cars.

Uh huh.

And as far as the garden trim ... HEY ! I resemble that remark !

From a repair standpoint... Any true honda enthusiast should scream bloody murder at the slightest hint of anything ford related.... ESPECIALLY ANYTHING PRE-2000... Ford's shitty design... Combined with years of rust... Gives me a headache...

There were tough times... But I still don't see what most people have against my Fords.

I've owned some SHIT fords, mind you. God.. some shit fords. But I've owned a few shit Toyotas and I wouldn't touch an EK if you gave it to me.

My Fords ha e left me stranded more than my Chevys.

In my old work van the 4.6 cost over $600 for the plugs to be replaced

sold it for 2500, bought it for 1k almost 5 months ago
885854_10152630080235076_1794359257_o.jpg

He should trade the MX5 for the SHO, trade the SHOs wheels for some crappy wheels, trade the SHO with the now crappier wheels back for the MX5 from there it's just a matter of trading the chit wheels on his MX5 for the less crappy ones on the SHO wheels. Offset and bolt size? Who gives a fawk it's original to use wrong sized wheels on the MX5 plus the fact that it came off the SHO means at least a 1 second drop in the MX5's quarter mile.

Only problem is he might need to do another round of trades to get the original better tires from the MX5 back onto the SHO wheels.

Hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back