Soooo....I might add another car to the Fleet..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
If this car doesn't sell at the reserve price...then I might get it.....

Something to drift with.....

I'm going to have to sell a lot of crap around the house to afford it...but it's already hooked up with all the goodies that I can retire the Z to street cruizer status.... :p

You've said this about 50 times before. What happened to the race prepped Z you were looking at ?

Hell, if you like what I'm about to do to this Z, offer me a few bucks for IT. Because I want to be in a Supra.

The race prepped Z was only for the chassis...and Travis has dibs on it first....

An I've only said this about 20 times...and so far I've kept my word about twice....

so shooting 10:1 is good I guess....but I know this guy selling it, and we kinda got a deal....no rims and tires and I get it at a decent price I can afford...with payments.

and whats this Z you've been blabbing about all day?

about 2+ hours left...only one more bid added to the auction since I posted it...and I hope it stays that way.

I'll sell the Civic, to get some money, and I got a guy that needs a swap done..so that should get some spare cash to put on it...then payments for a while. And sell some more parts off...

Originally posted by Airjockie@Aug 31 2005, 04:19 PM
about 2+ hours left...only one more bid added to the auction since I posted it...and I hope it stays that way.

I'll sell the Civic, to get some money, and I got a guy that needs a swap done..so that should get some spare cash to put on it...then payments for a while. And sell some more parts off...
[post=547957]Quoted post[/post]​

Your civic is up on Ebay ?

no...I gave up selling stuff on ebay...

yup and when I have the money...it will be brought up to the house...

BUCKKKKKKK!!!!!....somebody offered him more money up front and cash and bought it right from out under-neath me......I'm pissed.....so pissed I have strange thoughts running thru my head......but those might be saki induced thoughts....only the morning can tell how I feel..... :angry:

And that was a car I had big plans for....... :angry:

Ohh well...it wasn't red...the seach continues..... :ph34r:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 5 2005, 12:08 PM
Ohh well...it wasn't red...the seach continues..... :ph34r:
[post=549776]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh man look at what i started :eek: :eek: :eek:

Car looked good, but in all honesty you could find a killer deal on a 240 with an SR already in it.

Thats what i did (good ol ebay).

Back