Speaking Of Fast And Furious

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
went to white trash central today...err i mean Wal-Mart and doing my normal look at the Hot Wheels (yeah i still buy them), i came across some of these 1:64 scale Revell die-cast cars from the FnF. all they had at the time was Ja-Rule's red Integra, The Racer's Edge Ford truck and Hector's Honda Civic hatchback (which they made the wrong fuckin one...Hector had an EG this one is an EK) so i bought the 3 they had. :) they also say Adult Collectible so that means you kiddies cant buy them....LMMFAO. anyways, check em out next time you go there. here's Revell's web addy so you can view the cars: http://www.revell-monogram.com

[rant] Goddamnit, I hate going to Wal-Mart, it fucking SUX, FUCK IT! I spend 15 minutes avoiding accidents/looking for a parking space, untill I'm parked next to a camper....and another one. When I go in, the fucking 80 year olds form a chain and walk 3 steps in 30 seconds. After I push them over, the stupid ass moms are too busy smacking their trailer trash family and run their carts into me, then glare at me like it's my fault--I wanna beat the whole family's ass! I get the shit I need--and I learned there are 3 types of cashiers--the 40 year olds who just stopped caring, the 15 year olds who get nervous when you even look at their register, and the 90 year olds who dont even see you until you scan your own shit! 20 minutes and one migrane later, I'm searching for my car, but I can't find it becuase I'm parked inbetween TWO FUCKING CAMPERS! I just wanna get a type R engine so I can sit with my car in nuetral and redline the shit ALL DAY in front of the doors! [/rant]

haha this is funny cause i just got home from Target and i saw those FnF toys for the first time there :D they also had an FnF trailer truck that comes with one of the cars. there were a few 3-packs and some had the rx-7 and the eclipse from the movie. i wanted to take a pic and post it.

Afipunk...dude you're as bad as me :D

Just call me Nick, Afipunk21 is a little long to type, and most people are lazy, so they call me af, ipunk, 21, afi, punk, blah blah blah.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jan 11 2003, 10:41 PM
[rant] Goddamnit, I hate going to Wal-Mart, it fucking SUX, FUCK IT! I spend 15 minutes avoiding accidents/looking for a parking space, untill I'm parked next to a camper....and another one. When I go in, the fucking 80 year olds form a chain and walk 3 steps in 30 seconds. After I push them over, the stupid ass moms are too busy smacking their trailer trash family and run their carts into me, then glare at me like it's my fault--I wanna beat the whole family's ass! I get the shit I need--and I learned there are 3 types of cashiers--the 40 year olds who just stopped caring, the 15 year olds who get nervous when you even look at their register, and the 90 year olds who dont even see you until you scan your own shit! 20 minutes and one migrane later, I'm searching for my car, but I can't find it becuase I'm parked inbetween TWO FUCKING CAMPERS! I just wanna get a type R engine so I can sit with my car in nuetral and redline the shit ALL DAY in front of the doors! [/rant]

LMFAO!!!!!!

:withstupid:

whatever happened to those model cars you could buy that were customizable?

I wanted to get one and modify it to match whatever mods I put on the Civ, kind of a mini me type thing. Do they have civics?

my mom bought me 2 of those FnF thinngs for xmas, both civics, one black and one silver...

i found a black 6h gen accord modifiers car fr 10 bucks, so i HAD to buy it, lol. its pretty pimp, but it took me a while to figure out hw to putthe sideskirts on, lol

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jan 11 2003, 10:41 PM

dude i do that everyday... i work up in this mother fucker :(

Back