Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOS

• Nitrous Works

• Edelbr

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Integra1990

I want to know peoples choice of n2o based on what they hav heard or what they hav used.

damnit ur right, well venom isnt in my price range anyway, and too many people would pick it bc its the most expensive

Venom, I know one guy who tried a NOS system but I think he broke his floarboard. :lol:

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Feb 27 2003, 07:45 PM
Venom, I know one guy who tried a NOS system but I think he broke his floarboard. :lol:

Oh yea, I heard bout that guy, his diamond plate floor shot right off, scary shyt. Boo NoS. I say go with NX, I only know like 5 guys max who actually use a nitrous set up. 2 of em installed NX after using others, I forget what, but they said it was pretty easy to install.

yea that guy that used NAAWWZZ needed two bottles, the big ones. and he had enough in there to blow us all up. quotes, haha

no no no... it goes "you see that? hes got enough NAWZ in there to blow himself up... PERIOD" is it just me... or does anybody else know that nitrous isnt flammable? lol yea... anyway

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Feb 28 2003, 05:04 PM
no no no... it goes "you see that? hes got enough NAWZ in there to blow himself up... PERIOD" is it just me... or does anybody else know that nitrous isnt flammable? lol yea... anyway

All I know is its air, but i'm no science geek (failed it, fuck it!).. but you see prostreet cars catching fire and blamming to n2o. Or they purge it and it ignites. Maybe they are adding something to it? Oh well who fucking cares. :)

it is the oxygen taht is flammable, the nitrogen keeps the oxygen super chilled which compresses it so more of it can be burned, the nitrogen alone isnt flammable enough to mak a fire.

I'm sorry to those of you who use / voted for Zex but those kits are absolute junk. Ever open one up and look at what's inside that purple box? For the most part it's a gimmick and they cram tiny little weak cheapy solenoids in that box that are askin to stick open to blow yer $hit up. I've installed all kinds of kits and by far NOS and NX are the best. Edelbrock, Nitrous Works, and a few others are decent too. I personally run NX and sware by it.

Just buy a Got NOS sticker and one of those subwoofers that looks like a n20 bottle. You'll be good to go

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Feb 28 2003, 05:04 PM

n20 itself isn't very flammable, but most anything will be quite violent if you heat it up enough in a pressurized bottle. But don't those things have over-pressure bleed valves for that? I'm not sure. For now though, my best advice is to keep your floorboards attatched securely, so the massive pressure from th....... what makes them fly off again?

Venom is overpriced crap. Friends civic has it and now somehow it screwed with his gas mileage, huge hassle. Go with NX

Back