Speed Trails Usa

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude that shit was pretty badass. so u go to alot of the races?? do you know any of the guys that run it, like tom, dave, kenny, any of those. well it was pretty cool, i got footage from the inside of daves balck integra. but thats bout it. there was a big turn out, the usual m3's, audi's, mr2's, carreras, and some mustange even showed up. :( hahah american cars doin auto x. but where you located at???

was this the event at ca. speed way this past weekend? my friends were there: eg hatch with fcr carbs and EK hatch with toda itbs. i went to the speedtrials event at laguna a while back, good event, nice amount of track time and organized. good stuff.

Originally posted by chris@Jan 28 2003, 11:07 PM
was this the event at ca. speed way this past weekend? my friends were there: eg hatch with fcr carbs and EK hatch with toda itbs. i went to the speedtrials event at laguna a while back, good event, nice amount of track time and organized. good stuff.

yeah i saw him, his hatch was black right??? yeah i fueled up his car, see i noe all the guys that run speed trails, so i just help out ever once and a while. but he had a tight car, very nice. yeah this one was at ca speed way. pretty cool.

every one in the ca area should check it out.

how much the itbs run him???

hahaha ya it is partially black =P ITBs alone run about 2500 new, doesnt include all the other parts u need to make them work well tho. but nothing sounds sweeter or makes u move faster NA =)

Back