Spywear?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Alright there is this ghey thing that is somehow instaled into either IE or the computer. What happens is this site gohip.com (have no idea what the site does) will edit my home page so that it will go to the homepage but it runs it off of gohip (like www.gohip.com/brower............tons of other crap=hondaswap.com and when i edit my homepage back to hondaswap, the next day it changes it back to the ghey gohip thing and also a little pop up add comes up for gohip and you cant right click on it to figure out the properties on the dumb thing. Any body know how i can get rid of this?

tryed that many times, it has been doing this for about a month. I change the homepage back to hondaswap but then once a day it changes it back

run ad-aware there is probly something hidden somewhere

umm sounds like you got something installed on your comp that you didn't want, like I had save now installed and it would run and pop up and change my homepage every other day. so I just serached the comp for save now and found the exe and did a uninstall shield on the program. Just search for gohip on yourhard drive and if you find an exe going to that name or something like that delete it or uninstall it making sure it isn't in your windows directory or anything of that sort.

yea i had that save now on my comp. also. That was easy because i could actually find the properties on it. This one has some lock on it so you cant find out the propeties and in the find, could not find anything related to gohip. The drawbacks to DSL

Cool i think i got it. I went to veiw sorce then deleted the script. That somehow made it appear when I searched for the gohip and then i found it and found that it was some script that was doing it, deleted it and hopefully tommrow i wont have gohip as my homepage anymore.

Back