Stereotypical What to do thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Should run. . . I hope. If it doesn't i am going to get it running. As pictured the frame and radiator was pushed up against the block but i do not think it sustained enough damaged to kill or harm it, it's an engine it withstands hundreds of degrees and constant explosions, albeit in a controlled situation.

Should run. . . I hope. If it doesn't i am going to get it running. As pictured the frame and radiator was pushed up against the block but i do not think it sustained enough damaged to kill or harm it, it's an engine it withstands hundreds of degrees and constant explosions, albeit in a controlled situation.

as long as there are no obvious gaps or cracks and the mounts aren't ripped out you should be good...

do you have to salvage title the car?
usually when you get them back from an insurance company you keep a clean title...

Yeah i have to change the title to salvage, in order to get my money i think. I just want my check cause the sol that i am getting is going to need a bunch of work, it'll look really nice when it is done though.

$250.... You did make out like a bandit on that. Completely part it, then sell it for scrap metal!

I plan on retiring on the aluminum from D-series transmissions. Those things just gravitate toward me for some weird reason.

Hope the 'sol works out for you..

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 25 2005, 02:46 PM
$250.... You did make out like a bandit on that. Completely part it, then sell it for scrap metal!

I plan on retiring on the aluminum from D-series transmissions. Those things just gravitate toward me for some weird reason.

Hope the 'sol works out for you..
[post=545257]Quoted post[/post]​

Bitch! I need a transmission !

->Steve

I have a D series that is the one that came with the d15b8, you can have it for $25, just come and get it, take the whole thing for$50. I need my b series for the sol, although it grinds a little when shifted hard so i might order a B16 tranny from hmotors.

Back