Stock to "holy sh*t"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the best engine to just slap a turbo kit on it i would say a gsr

Is this suspose to be " For Sale " or are you just showing people what you builden.You builden that " Shit" So that it dosen't break........... Damm I like it . If you could can you try to look for that stuff for a 89 civic.

Is this suspose to be " For Sale " or are you just showing people what you builden.You builden that " Shit" So that it dosen't break........... Damm I like it . If you could can you try to look for that stuff for a 89 civic.

wtf? :suprised:

Jesus Christ dude...quit littering people's threads with your garbage. If it's not in the "For Sale" section or it doesn't say that it's for sale, then IT'S NOT FOR SALE!

And why would anyone waste their time trying to find parts for you? You're posting on Hondaswap so I know you have Internet access. Go look for your own damn parts!

Start here:
Google
Or here:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Or here:
craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums

To the OP: Sorry for junking up your thread, but this guy is fucking annoying. Good luck on your engine build :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Your gonna have downtime on your car either way

stock engine build---downtime
engine swap---downtime
turbo setup---downtime

Your asking about how much it would take to build an engine for boost but you don't know what engine you want.
you don't have a turbo setup yet so building an engine for boost would be useless not to mention your car would suck to drive if you built it to withstand high boost levels without a turbo.

from the sounds of it, your a person with an average job like most people on this site and can't manage to drop shit loads of money into a build but, you want something thats gonna get your head to hit the headrest when you want it to. my suggestion would be to save some money and get an Ls swap (B18b) which won't drain your funds like a gsr swap will. you will definitley feel a difference in power from your stock setup. Putts around with that for a while until you get up enough cash to pick up a turbo setup (turbo,charge piping, intercooler, manifold, BOV, Wastegate, downpipe, bigger injectors, fuel pump, chipped ecu with proper tune or some other kind of engine management). I don't know if you are mechanically inclined or not but if your not or even have second thoughts about that question, save up a little more to have a shop put in you setup. The ls engine is probably one of the safest engines to boost without mods because there is no vtec and the compression isn't as high as a b-series vtec. I've ran with people running stock ls engines boosted to 12psi safely with the right tune. thats more psi than you'll ever run safely on a stock gsr or b16.

Then once you get comfortable driving a boosted car, then go out and get a gsr/ b16 vtec head and build your engine the way you want it

Last edited:
Uhhhh... my jeep gets about 8 miles a gallon so im pretty sure that if i had my civic boosted and everything it still wouldnt get that bad of gas milage
uhhhh, if youre worried about your jeep guzzling gas wait until you see what a holy shit honda does.......

lol i couldnt even understand what the hell he said in half of that post. Its all good. Thanks.. this shit is gonna be expensive for sure so we'll see how much i can do
Jesus Christ dude...quit littering people's threads with your garbage. If it's not in the "For Sale" section or it doesn't say that it's for sale, then IT'S NOT FOR SALE!

And why would anyone waste their time trying to find parts for you? You're posting on Hondaswap so I know you have Internet access. Go look for your own damn parts!

Start here:
Google
Or here:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Or here:
craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums

To the OP: Sorry for junking up your thread, but this guy is fucking annoying. Good luck on your engine build :thumbsup:

We're not talking about just boosting it though....we're talking about "holy shit".

We're not talking about just boosting it though....we're talking about "holy shit".

Are you fuckin retarded? Do you think all the questions i asked was just because i was sitting on my ass and was like.. hmm im gonna start a new thread for something i dont even wanna do. You must be dumb.

n00b. All the questions you ask are beyond basic. You haven't even defined what "holy shit" means to you. To me, it means a 9 second car. And 9 second cars don't get good gas mileage.

Your Jeep should be getting more than 8mpg, fix it.

Its a 69 cj 5 with a lift and a 2 barrel holley carb with aftermarket headers on a dauntless v6 so you obviously know nothing about jeeps and especially old cars so dont be a faggot and say that i need to fix my jeep when you dont even know what kind of jeep it is.

My neighbor just bought a cj 5 with a 350 in it. it has over 400hp, in first gear we can get it to do a wheelie!!! and it gets like 8-10 miles per gallon an it has aftermarket everything, but this is not a jeep forum so nobody actually cares?

i <3 hondas

Hahaha. Just going off of what YOU provided, dumbass.

Since I know nothing, there's no reason for me to help you any further. You, can kiss my ass. :)

exactly. i read that your jeep gets shitty gas mileage. Dont get pissed off at Blanco. I was thinking the same thing........fix your jeep.

My neighbor just bought a cj 5 with a 350 in it. it has over 400hp, in first gear we can get it to do a wheelie!!! and it gets like 8-10 miles per gallon an it has aftermarket everything, but this is not a jeep forum so nobody actually cares?

i <3 hondas

congrats......nobody cares about the jeep unless its in the right thread and this isnt it.;)

Uhhhh... my jeep gets about 8 miles a gallon so im pretty sure that if i had my civic boosted and everything it still wouldnt get that bad of gas milage

My boosted gsr civic averages 30 mpg street/highway

my 11.3.1 lsvtec got about 28mpg. not bad. Except when vtec hit i swear i would see the needle move down and never come back up .lol

Hey taco thanks for being an azz??

I obviously said that nobody cared but i was telling that guy about the jeep,

did i ever say "Hey Taco guess what!!!"

No, I don't think so... so next time i need you're opinion on something, wait until I ask you?

Back