Stock to "holy sh*t"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My temper is flared, time to flame.
congrats......nobody cares about the jeep unless its in the right thread and this isnt it.;)

If you'll be so kind as to take a look at taco's post again, you'll see a nice little winking smiley, which in my mind means that any offense that might be there, should not be taken seriously. I could be wrong, but thats what it means to me. Now, when people who have 31 post or less and 0 reps come in here and ask questions, and then start bull shitting senior members, then the winking faces go away.

my 11.3.1 lsvtec got about 28mpg. not bad. Except when vtec hit i swear i would see the needle move down and never come back up .lol

*NON-FLAME* My brother's 12:1 ls/v is the same way, if he "drives" the car, it gets pretty decent, I think around 24 or so, but then as soon as he lays down on it and vtec hits, well it seems like we're more racing to the gas station :p

Are you fuckin retarded? Do you think all the questions i asked was just because i was sitting on my ass and was like.. hmm im gonna start a new thread for something i dont even wanna do. You must be dumb.

I'd chill if I were you, because I was thinking the same thing. Holy shit to me means something like this:
YouTube - World's fastest toyota celica
You have shown that you don't even know what motor you want to "holy shit" or how much money you for sure have to put into this "holy shit."
Figure out what the fuck you want, and do your own research, and then ask questions. And if you're just going to hassle people who obviously know more than you about questions that they ask you about funds or whatever, then you can leave.
Thanks.
-Dave Holiday

Sorry i'm at school an this computer doesn't load the faces i guess, it was just a little "x" mark.

SOOOO SORRRY SENIOR MEMBER GODS.

Alright since im getting so much shit from everybody here it is.. money isnt an issue so i dont give a fuck if i have to drop 50 g's.. I want a car that'll do 11 seconds or under in the 1/4. 11 seconds or under on a daily driver car would be holy shit to me. That video of the dragster... its a dragster which means its pushing about 1,100 hp out of each cylinder.. ya its holy shit but im driving a civic and 1100 hp outta each cylinder aint gonna happen so dont post bullshit videos. There it is for y'all.

Alright since im getting so much shit from everybody here it is.. money isnt an issue so i dont give a fuck if i have to drop 50 g's.. I want a car that'll do 11 seconds or under in the 1/4. 11 seconds or under on a daily driver car would be holy shit to me. That video of the dragster... its a dragster which means its pushing about 1,100 hp out of each cylinder.. ya its holy shit but im driving a civic and 1100 hp outta each cylinder aint gonna happen so dont post bullshit videos. There it is for y'all.

1,100 HP out of each cyl could happen m8! And u can build a civic that does 9's all day for about 25k I have found. Please Do some reasarch.. it helps so much. Its so simple...

Find a motor you like... Such as a K20 for example and explore... it don't take alot of time... and a Dragster is Holy Shit, and to him that is a Holy Shit, 2 u its just bull shit... But ya do some research and respect the Senior members, they are quite helpful.

Thanks

BTW Link to a 4cly motor pushing 4,000 HP

4000 HP Acura Integra Video

Well I'm impressed that you're 18 and you can just drop 50 g's into your vehicle, you must have it made.

Anyway, did you ever figure out what your power goal is, so that we can give you advice on which motor to build? If you have no money issues, then I'd say give the ol' B-Series a chance, try a GSR or something. Take that, build the bottom end, (eagle rods, bolts, cp low compression pistons) and then try some crower stage 3 turbo up top.

i told you already, buy my civic for $10,000 and wuallaaaaaaaa... you have yourself a 10sec street legal civic. ^_^

I like the way the 1200 dollar build sounds lol. I mean.. its not like ill be able to just say ya ima rebuild the whole thing and put the whole turbo setup on it at once.. i dont have that much money lol. What engine did you build for $1200?

SOOOOOOO which one is it? Money or no money? Im lost.:harhar:

SOOOO SORRRY SENIOR MEMBER GODS.

thats right bishhh, you have been pardoned:ph34r:

its cool dude, i tend to joke alot. And yes thats what the smiley was for. So no hard feelings?

:)

Its not like my mommy and daddy give me money.. im self made. Modeling is the career and it pays pretty damn well so dont trip.

:huh: ah that explains it all :p, Oh u really suck at BS'ing us your profile says
Fedex Freight as a job LOL mite want to update that!

Last edited:
Its not like my mommy and daddy give me money.. im self made. Modeling is the career and it pays pretty damn well so dont trip.

Well I'm still confused then. Are you made of money or not? Because at one point, you don't have a lot, then the next you could drop 50k into a car and you couldn't care less.

And Modeling doesn't pay that well, I know 2 female models, 1 is for Abecrombie, and one is for Macy's I think, and neither of them are that well off that they can just drop 50k into a car's engine. They both are also over the age of 22, so I'm still not sure how you're 18, a model, and you're made of money. Maybe you have a split personality and one half of you thinks that you're a model and can do what you want with your money without any problems, and the other half of you works at Fedex and can't spend much money at all.

No offense dude, but all this bs, well, after your last couple claims, especially to me, I'll believe you when I see your car bear the fruits of your hard work. Untill then, I'm just going to assume that you're another one of the oh-so-common "I wanna do this and that, but I don't know how or where to start and I don't even have the money to do it anyway so I'm just wasting your time" threads. So with that, have a great day.

i have a fully built z6 that runs high 10's. the buil cost me right around 12,000 bucks... fully built bottom end and light head work. you can check some of it out on my myspace page if you would like... i haven't updated it in a while but it has most of my build parts and costs labeled.

i have a fully built z6 that runs high 10's. the buil cost me right around 12,000 bucks... fully built bottom end and light head work. you can check some of it out on my myspace page if you would like... i haven't updated it in a while but it has most of my build parts and costs labeled.

Nice. Who tuned it? How much boost? :eek:

Well I'm still confused then. Are you made of money or not? Because at one point, you don't have a lot, then the next you could drop 50k into a car and you couldn't care less.

And Modeling doesn't pay that well, I know 2 female models, 1 is for Abecrombie, and one is for Macy's I think, and neither of them are that well off that they can just drop 50k into a car's engine. They both are also over the age of 22, so I'm still not sure how you're 18, a model, and you're made of money. Maybe you have a split personality and one half of you thinks that you're a model and can do what you want with your money without any problems, and the other half of you works at Fedex and can't spend much money at all.

No offense dude, but all this bs, well, after your last couple claims, especially to me, I'll believe you when I see your car bear the fruits of your hard work. Untill then, I'm just going to assume that you're another one of the oh-so-common "I wanna do this and that, but I don't know how or where to start and I don't even have the money to do it anyway so I'm just wasting your time" threads. So with that, have a great day.

ouch...lol :werd:

dude, i didnt see shit on your myspace page. The only thing there is a riced out delsol with ebay turbo.... any new pics... or timeslips?:p

zoolander.jpg

He's extreemly really really good looking.

Being a male model isn't something I would go around bragging about.

lmao... Looks just like him. I dunno, more like Jessie from Full House. hahaha
whateverrrrrr
God I love Hondaswap

Back