Swap On My Del Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jan 23 2003, 03:09 PM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 23 2003, 09:28 PM
92CivicCx
@Jan 23 2003, 12:33 PM
the zc came in two cars for the 5th gen civic ferio line up. they are zc 's that are obd 1

Learn something everyday, Did they just use that in Europe or was that used in other countries?

The other thing if it was just a EDM, finding a EDM in america is kinda rare.

No zc's here after 91.And during the 88-91 they had switched from the zc stamp to D series.

i found three sites that i couldn't read but under where they had the engine codes i saw clear out zc or three sites... plus i saw d15b and b16 and what no it was all i could make out on the sites

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jan 22 2003, 12:10 PM
I said i dont see you finding one from a Del Sol VTEC (they came with the b16a3 factory). They are not a common find. So to stick a b-series into your car, you have to modify the shift linkage you have now to make it work. They also stopped making them (del sol vtec shift linkages) so you can't goto Honda or a parts store and get one.

i disagree, unless it's been in the last 6 months because i ordered them new from honda in march.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jan 24 2003, 06:02 PM

i found three sites that i couldn't read but under where they had the engine codes i saw clear out zc or three sites... plus i saw d15b and b16 and what no it was all i could make out on the sites

What websites were they?I'll go check it out,but I've had cars here that everyone said had zc's in them and trust me they didn't.I haven't seen a car with zc on the block from Germany except the first gen rex's,but the one's after 88 so far as I have seen none have had zc on the block.

Back