Switching from p13

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey I got my h22 swapped in my accord and found out I have an automatic p13 ecu! I need a manual obviously and am having a tuff time trying to get one! Ive heard to chip it and it will than be ok but people on here think chips suck so i wont get into that! Is there a diffrent ecu i can run that will work good?? Im hoping to get one at a junk yard or something... and ive checked around for the p13 but no luck! please help

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Aug 1 2003, 12:07 AM
Hey I got my h22 swapped in my accord and found out I have an automatic p13 ecu! I need a manual obviously and am having a tuff time trying to get one! Ive heard to chip it and it will than be ok but people on here think chips suck so i wont get into that! Is there a diffrent ecu i can run that will work good?? Im hoping to get one at a junk yard or something... and ive checked around for the p13 but no luck! please help

I can chip it with a manual program. Still using the stock OEM P13 maps.

PM me.

I'll re-chip it to a manual ECU cheaper than he will :)

If you guys can chip them for one cheaper than the other... what wil you do it for? Do you have refrences and a website?? If not dont bother

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Aug 5 2003, 08:40 PM
If you guys can chip them for one cheaper than the other... what wil you do it for? Do you have refrences and a website?? If not dont bother

What would you do for a klondike bar.....

HAHHAHAHAH sorry, I had to....

I have a website and a business, but I don't negotiate prices, sorry. Send it to blundar if you want. I PM'd you with a price. If you like it, cool, if not, cool too.

I was just trying to help you out, but if you're looking for a price war, don't come my direction.

B)

Whats your website address in a PM to me! Do you gurantee your work? Does it mean Anything when I dont throw any codes and I can uplug stuff from my engine?

i'll vouch for all motor monster. hes done 100s if not 1000s of ecus on honda-tech and a couple form here im sure at this point.

yeah I just may! I just dont understand why my ecu wont throw a code... One of them did when I first put it in and it was A map sensor code... So i switched in to the other ecu and no codes... even when I pluged in stuff wrong or unpluged wires like the map sensor and such! I even tryed the other ecu that used to give code but now it wont!

sounds to me like you might wanna look into your wiring before you go messing with ECUs.

If you have a 94-95 Accord and you swap a H22, you need to move pins around to avoid cooking some ECU parts...

Your auto P13 should be throwin a code 19 and that is it.
If it's not throwing a code 19 your ECU may be bad.
If it's throwing codes other than 19, you should address those.

I'm totally willing to help, but it doesn't sound to me like the ECU is your only problem. More information would really help.

If you are handy at ALL with a soldering iron, you can do the auto-manual conversion on a p13 pretty quickly. A couple of config jumpers need to be moved - that's all. I'd much rather you do it yourself for close to free than pay me or All Motor Monster to do it for you.

oh yeah, my website is PGMFI.org

Hey man thanks for your help! I just am confused with this car! I dont know if my v-afc is dicking it up or my wiring! But Im good with electronics and Im 99.9% sure i did it right! I just dont understand how the first time I tryed out my car it ran a map code... so I used my other p13 automatic Ecu... because I orded two motors I had two ecus... The hell with JDM power for even giving me two automatic ecus with two motors setup as manuals! But anyways when I put that ecu in my car presto no problems... no codes but it ran like butt but I figured out it was the timing... now I got it running good! But for some reason when i first start up the car when its cold or hasnt been ran for the day it starts but it idles a little funny and my intake sounds really loud..... Now after it warms up its fine! Well than I get to driving it and what not and I floor it like im racing and want to wait till redline to shift as would most people except it revs out to like 6000rpms and it hits its rev limiter because its the automatic ecu! Should throw a code like you said! It wont I even put the other ecu in and it doesnt show me a code. The car honestly runs better with the stock accord ecu! But than again i cant rev it very high and i cuts out! Any theory?

Back