Taco, what am I making?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Does your wife know about you and your old woman fetish? At least you're not injen looking for young boys.

:lol:

i dont recal my mom ever putting corn in her tamales:mellow: just the maseca 'harina de maiz' thats the biggest ingredient on top of adding the other goodies. hmmm

wow i dint know there were that many ways to make tamales...:huh:

hot%20tamales%20theatre.jpg

????

post it up.

Thankfully I'm able to get tamales from people who speak zero English, again they're good, made at home with their whole family, I feel that so far I'm on par with theirs if not better on the texture side of things, but there's this one restaurant in town that makes tamales so rich in corn flavor and still so so smooth, I'm a pretty big food snob, I eat ANYTHING from pigs blood, to chicken feet, to balut and durian. you name it I'm game. so when it comes to things like tamales I'm pretty damn picky with them in what makes go from good to great on my food rating scale. hopefully that video will open up my eyes to something new.

If anyone in your family is from El Salvador, have them hook me up with a receta de pupusas revueltas, that's the next Hispanic item I want to tackle.

wow you in 2x luck dude. My neighbor is from El salvador :D
and a good family friend

also... Why the shit do you use lard??? I told my gma about that and she cringed lol

Last edited:
also... Why the shit do you use lard??? I told my gma about that and she cringed lol

Lard is the most common thing used in tamales from all of the recipes I've looked at, as with asking the Hispanic employees I have here.

What does she use?

Back