Taillights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vg_Ace

So I am sure many of you have upgraded your taillights and I was wondering where the best place to get them are. I tried craigslist but I don't want to buy another guys leaking lights. I want new. I tried ebay but all they have are Altezzas and I don't want to look ricey going down the road. Heck if i could get OEM i would but Honda sells them for WAY too much. Any good suggestions?

I think the only aftermarket tails that look good are the ones that are all clear. I got some :) but one's broke so I'm looking for stock lights.

Here's a DAMN good suggestion. Check the local salvage/junkyards/wreckers you can probably get them for $20. Just remember 4-door, 2-door, and hatches tails aren't interchangeable has to be the same model.

stockers ftw. i have some extra around after my recent crx buttlift. they aren't perfect (i put the best ones on my car) but i can take pics and you can have 'em reasonable like if you're interested.

JDM? I don't see what makes them better than USDM stock. They look the same.

Back