tax help :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Misc income sucks. lol

ok, so, on top of my regular job, I have to claim advertising money here from our 2 main ad servers, as well as a side job i did with Dennis's shop.
I have my main W2, and 3 1099's
All 3 1099's are listed as "Non-employee Compensation"

line 7 of the 1040a says "Attach W2 here; Also, attach 1099-R if tax was withheld".

but, my 1099's are 1099-MISC, not 1099-R

WTF is the difference?

should i attach them or not?

i hate taxes.

send me a pm brian...

i know a HOT ass chick in Con. that is a cpa. ill give you her aim screen name. tell her you are a friend of mine and she will help you out. :D

or else i post up her "pictures" to www.101deals.com/forums pron section <<evil grin>> hehe jk

this is my money we're talking about here. i don't want to be distracted- nor have some hot bitch knowing how much money i make. it's a bad combo

Loving the 1099. I have an outside income from a manufacturer spiff they give us on certain items. Because it is shown as outside income, a.k.a. my own biz it allows me to use from C. Woot some nice write off's there. Including a portion of my mortgage (home office) electric, water etc. For around 4k in earnings I write off about 8 - 10k in expenses.

And if your from the IRS, my name is MiguelDelFuego im an illegal immigrant who can not speak or write english.

Originally posted by MiguelDelFuego@Apr 9 2004, 01:57 PM

And if your from the IRS, my name is MiguelDelFuego im an illegal immigrant who can not speak or write english.

WHERES MY FUCKING CAR STEREO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Back