Thats It, Im Going Vtec/t

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

worse than a little kid on Christmas morning...I wish I had money to throw around...and buy stuff SOMEBODY ELSE already built... :(

I think its just jealousy actually...buttttt....

VTEC + TURBO OWNS JOO!!! :ph34r:

yeah- im not too fond on the idea- but shit- he didn't build it either.. IB did :) and they are liek the #1 honda shop right now.

There is nothing wrong with buying someone elses built shit. The problems are the people that buy someone elses project without any knowledge then come whine here because they blew up their engine.

yeah- i hear ya. i think i know what im getting myself into.
he gave me a start up and run guarantee :) so its all good. if i blow it up after, its my fault- not the seller giving me junk.
he has references from people i have bought from and trust as well... so i think its going to be all good.

if not- its a hell of a platform to fix :)

I don't doubt that you know your shit. That is when buying someone elses project is a great idea. You find a car (in this case engine) that is what you want or close and take it the rest of the way.

I'll give you $4 for your mom... :)

Too bad I don't have the cash for those cam gears...

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 28 2003, 12:54 PM
I don't doubt that you know your shit. That is when buying someone elses project is a great idea. You find a car (in this case engine) that is what you want or close and take it the rest of the way.

I'll give you $4 for your mom... :)

Too bad I don't have the cash for those cam gears...

i'll out bid your $4 , $4.50 :D :D

and way to go on the hook up.

VTEC/T aint that bad, i didnt really understand why you guys were so gung ho for LS/t... i mean i seen both set ups kick ass at the track and i know a bunch of guys personally that have already run 10's and are now aiming for 9's this season... but its koo... congrats on seeing the light :p

hey brian... i had no idea you were waiting on JG to do your LS/t set up ... yikes :( ever since JG messed up 3 of my friends' motors i really lost alot of faith in them... i mean yeah they were doin great on the track with jojo and adrian's cars but its funny how they claim and woof all this shiet about how they built both those cars when in reality they didn't even touch the block and head... ehhh whatevers

brian you plan on campaigning the sol @ drag racing events? if so come down to cali so i can see that beast run!

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jan 28 2003, 02:33 PM
VTEC/T aint that bad, i didnt really understand why you guys were so gung ho for LS/t... i mean i seen both set ups kick ass at the track and i know a bunch of guys personally that have already run 10's and are now aiming for 9's this season...

no one says vtec/t is bad-

ls/t= cheap+owns

gsr/t= not cheap+ owns

if you can find a vtec block like brian did for a cheap ass price, and you can tune it, then i say go for it

:)

Cool. I'm glad you locked this one down B! I've been stressing over some of the financials... and I think I'm going to rebuild all motor instead of turbo. The turbo build I was looking at would have been 400whp easy though.

:D :D :D

all motor man????? boost owns you. :lol: :lol:

buy my ls stuff.

WILL CONSIDER PACKAGE DEALS IF YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE THING AT ONCE!!!

trades for gsr tranny, quaiffe LSD's, vtec b-series turbo cams, aem ems obd 1 :)
maybe a few other things... let me know what you have if you want to trade.

thanks

All motor LS blows compared to All motor VTEC. I have tried both routes.

But, if you still want to go all motor LS, I have some LS rods with B16 pistons already installed that I don't need anymore...[/whore]

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 29 2003, 07:39 AM
all motor man????? boost owns you. :lol: :lol:

buy my ls stuff.

Nah... saving for a new car, house, retirement, investments... all that takes priority over dumping another $10k-15k into an 8 year old Civic. :lol:

Back