The Grand Tour

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

guess I havnt watched that episode yet, as i have no idea what you're talking about. I just watched the nasa corvette episode, I'm really liking the direction they are going with the historic stuff.

I'm kind of sad, because it looks like every episode is going to be a "special" next season...right as they were getting their groove back.

I dunno, I really enjoyed the last special. I just watched the newest episode and they were really going for dramatics with the ending.
I do feel the timing sucks though, I was really enjoying this last season and the history lessons.

They had me. It was Clarkson's real emotion that made me believe it was real and over.

I like the long trips, but i do like the track/Abbie and conversation street. One of my favorite parts are the montage's of historical significance and the scenery on some of the solo journalism bits. We won't get that in the stunt/comedy antics bits on long trips. I'm worried it may get old.

Back