The most amazing video I've seen in a long, long time.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Guess I'll have to get another job to support your new interest. *sigh* OR...no, I don't want to lose my job and go to jail. lol

I saw that show recently on one of my HD channels. That is awesome but I'm not sure I could ever have enough balls to become a flying squirrel.

Just thought I'd add that my wife suprised me for our anniversary with a gift certificate at Skydive San Marcos, near Austin, TX in October. I was there visiting some friends for a week and she set it all up with my buddy.

Naturally, on the day I went, the weather was shitty and I wasn't able to jump. Just sat there for 4 hours waiting for the cloud cover to clear, which it never did. I thought it would be like a couple thousand foot freefall, but according to their brochure it's like 45-50 seconds, which is like 8000 feet or something crazy.

So sometime before October I will be returning to Texas to complete this, and will have a DVD in hand afterwards. Trying to talk my buddy into going with me, but his wife is putting her foot down.

Wingsuits are fuckin' insane. I've seen that video before. There's another one of a guy that was supposed to fly under a bridge but came up high and slammed into the stringers. He got ripped to shreds instantly. I think it's on youtube but I'm too lazy to go look for it.

Go join the army, Go to jump school lmao! :), No seriusoly once ya jump dude, ya are going to want to jump again and again! That song Free Falling is awesome to listen to on the way down :)

Wow that looks like fun....I think it would be fun to do a Halo jump or high altitude low opening

I'm 6'4".. And I would have one hell of a wingspan.. I might just be built for this. And I certainly do have the balls to try it.

hrmm..

Last edited:
I would do that in a heartbeat. But I better have a backup parachute on. Fat guys + Gravity = Fail.

Back