Thermal Exhaust?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Judo_boy_48

Any one know where I can find a cat back thermal exhaust for a 91 crx si?
Is there even cat back exhaust for thermal? I don't want my exhaust sticking out at an angle like most crx's I see around. Thx

i wish i could find one, best bet is to hit up ebay or see if someone on parts trader has one. I have only seen them used no new ones.

They make one... Search on Honda-Tech for the best prices... $550 SHIPPED for mine. I think Ben@Importparts.com can get them for you, also.

Here's my 3" version of the Thermal R & D on my Hatch: (Sorry about the nastiness)

thermal92902.jpg

tip92902.jpg

rear92902.jpg

K well I found one at modacar.com. Can I trust that web site? I wanted thermal because my friend has one on his GSR and I like teh sound of it. Is there any other brand that sounds similar but would be better?

Thermal R&D is hands down the BEST sounding Honda exhaust, IMHO. They have great quality, as well.

You won't be disappointed.

you can get a thermal exhaust at a place called east coast motorsports thats where i get all my parts from.the owners a friend of mine.if interested email me and ill be happy to give you the phone number.or if you need any thing else or any questions answered they can help with that also. B)

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 22 2003, 01:16 AM
Thermal R&D is hands down the BEST sounding Honda exhaust, IMHO. They have great quality, as well.

You won't be disappointed.

:werd: No one can even compare to Thermal in my opinion. Best sounding exhaust ever.

Back