This is getting old fast....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And he gave me a t-shirt and sunglass rack. The dude is NUTS and ranks a 10 out of 10 in the Celerity Surreality Scoring.

That is all. I barely escaped with my ass in tact.

thanks cel.

it was rum we were drinking ANIVERSARIO RUM from venezuela.

and yes the formby likes to party!

we need to do this on a night you dont work cuz we might not sleep or we wont be able to operate machinery

I'll see if I can take off next week-end....or at least a friday night.

I just got back from the yardhouse again...and this time I had a DD...so I splurged a tad... 6 pints....and wow....

yeah, I have a pile of plates here. When your car got towed, the plate was on it. And your backpack, which I have absorbed into the greater Celerity Collecive. And your Bubba Gump glass, which is in my hutch.

I think I found a penis shaped drinking straw, which wound up at the Dunkin Donuts in north haven, in their greater collective of consumer drinking straws. I don't remember if that was yours or not.

I completely forgot about all that shit. I don't think any of it was important, otherwise, I would have taken it...

And the penis straw was my purchase...I bought it for my sister who lives across from Clayton--She used to think it was grotesque to have anything like that. Now she sells sex toys and does parties and stuff for a living--Go figure.

I'm hitting this with all the guys from the shop:D....but the weather says rain:(

Palm Beach Princess

ohh well...fuck the rain. I have some fun money saved up...:ph34r:

This is going to rock....The Great Steak-Out Buffet...a killer massage...lounging, free drinks and food for the players, (which I'll be playing slow...hehe), and basically...getting away from the bland life in the hotel.

We're hitting the morning cruise and get back to the hotel to sleep off any excessive beers before work.

Plus the guys already went on this cruise...and reports of a lot of cougars have been said.:ph34r:

yeah, i checked the page for the masages, it dosen't list "the happy ending". I guess you have to inquire within?

You DO know that I gave your mom your bankcard that was sitting on the dash then ?

That would be a negative sir, but chances are I canceled the account before I moved...At least I hope I did...

I'll pass on the cruise today, the weather sucks... we're all going next week sometime.

And I can't decide if I want to take the week-end off.....:(

think about it might be while before i can get out

Back