This is getting old fast....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they don't offer you a certain amount of time off after a while? Seems kinda messed up they wouldn't offer you a long weekend to come home so you can take care of your obligations...

I take it you decided not to move down there? I may have missed it in your other posts...

they don't offer you a certain amount of time off after a while? Seems kinda messed up they wouldn't offer you a long weekend to come home so you can take care of your obligations...

I take it you decided not to move down there? I may have missed it in your other posts...

Speaking of "while you were gone" would you have a problem with me turning in your Accord plate ?

She can come down, but she doesn't want to. Dogs to watch at the house, and she hates the heat. Plus she would be bored off her ass since I work at night, and sleep most of the day. Her trip would be on her money, if she came.

Too bad you're over on the Atlantic side. I'll be flying into Tampa on Saturday and will be in the Clearwater/St. Petersburg area until Wednesday.

It's only like an hour ride. The road from tampa to orlando is mostly a straight fuckin line.

It's only like an hour ride. The road from tampa to orlando is mostly a straight fuckin line.

pretty much. Yo Airjockie how about some pics of your stay.

You go to tamparacing.com and you'll see what the racing scene is like over there.....if you have a chance to swing by.

I thought he was in Palm Beach? Yeah I know the drive to Orlando isn't long I've done it several times and would definately do it if some people wanted to meet up for a while.

come visit me. we can get suuuppppeeeerrr drunk and fatter together.... on you companies dime...

hit me up

btw jockie you do have the title to the z right?

sure do, along with the bill of sale....but you really wont need it...it is a track car....ie....no lights, no windows, no nothing that doesn't need to keep the engine running.

pretty much. Yo Airjockie how about some pics of your stay.

You go to tamparacing.com and you'll see what the racing scene is like over there.....if you have a chance to swing by.

no camera, but I might buy one when my vacation pay hits my bank account. And I can't make the Tampa run, I'm working every night:(

I thought he was in Palm Beach?
Yup, Palm Beach Gardens....

come visit me. we can get suuuppppeeeerrr drunk and fatter together.... on you companies dime...

hit me up

If you swing down here, we could:ph34r:

double tree in palm beach gardens, right off exit 79 on I95. PM me for room number and cell phone number.

Bring some shorts for the pool, and an empty stomach. I work at night, so thats pretty lame, but I think I might take a friday night off soon...

I survived a party night with Formby.... barely.

Seriously Clayton, he will wreck you. Bring cab money.

sure do, along with the bill of sale....but you really wont need it...it is a track car....ie....no lights, no windows, no nothing that doesn't need to keep the engine running.

no camera, but I might buy one when my vacation pay hits my bank account. And I can't make the Tampa run, I'm working every night:(

Yup, Palm Beach Gardens....

If you swing down here, we could:ph34r:

good deal

Within moments the waitress wanted to sit with us, he's THAT kind of partier.

He got my girlfriend so drunk she cried. Before we left his house !

Before we even left "to have some fun" I could barely walk, his hand had a huge gash in it, my girlfriend was in tears and we just went through some PRIMO ... was that tequila ?

Back