This might get interesting....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you know, this could make for an epic movie one day.

i'm going to start working on a script. now i can write it out, and pitch it to movie studios.

there is too much going on in the site. it's bogged down. wont do anything for me.

it does take a while, but it could be a time killer for those bored at work...

yup, after you make an account,...it's step by step.

other sites embed, this site I can't figure out how to do it, but I'm not a computer geek...maybe darkhand can come up with a way.

Okay kids,,,start making your movies....and post them up...

"thread of the year"

hrmmm...

we could make a thread using just these to make a reply....

i expect royalties :)
do you want royalties because the site led to the movie maker or because you think you will be part of the story?

i think if we took all the posts from me, steve, and bryan, we would have a pretty damn crazy movie.

once you post here, the post is mine.

when you registered, you agreed to this:

Forum Rules
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of HondaSwap Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of HondaSwap Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By posting on these forums, you agree to the following:
HondaSwap.com and it's owners are not representative of your words and/or opinions but retain rights to the actual posted content. Content will be removed/deleted at the sole discretion of the HondaSwap.com Staff.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are of spam in nature, trolling, obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of HondaSwap Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

30% should do it :)

so you own this....what i just typed.....damn you own a part of me. Oh well, you'll be very disapointed. :p

the site just takes too damn long for this thread to ever get interesting...

Back