timewarp thread (put blast from the past crap here)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reading-rainbow.gif

That one reminds me of the Reading Rainbow Remake I came up with a while back... They're remaking everything else, why not this too? (It's a timewarp thread so I can post stuff I already posted!! :))

RR-JPG.jpg

As for some other stuff:

lite.jpg

teddy_ruxpin.jpg

636px-Etch-A-Sketch_Animator.jpg

Wow! I STILL have some of those toys like my Lion Voltron, Soundwave and all of the good guy Thundercats along with the Thundertank. For five thousand dollars, I will name them all..

Lion-O, Cheetarah, Panthro, Tigra, Willy Kit, Willy Kat and who can forget Snarf.

GOD I'm sad! *bows head in shame*

P.S. I LOVE this thread, dacheat! You are the bomb! :D I swear, I remember a lot of the stuff here. Ah, the memories. *wipes tear*

I remember watching the "Flight of the Navigator" when I was in like 2nd grade, and it scared the shit out of me.

Seeing some of the old movies - "classics", as they are called now is so weird. Home Alone, all the normal films...I also remember vividly seeing The Lion King when it first came out when I was still in kindergarten.

Makes me feel so old.

N64 anyone??not that oldschool but i loved mine:D

Attachments

• 765px-Nintendo_64.jpg
    765px-Nintendo_64.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 195
What was the old cartoon with the two cats that lived in a junkyard and flew around in the fighter jet and whooped the shit out of evil doers? Rep for anyone who remembers.

Still no, why cant I remember the name of that cartoon!

Back